Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

I think that Swammi needs to get a life of her own

Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think that she needs to get out of the family and marry herself so she can have her own life and stop with this over protectiveness of her nephew. After all he does have a mother I am still not sure why she never bothered to come and meet her future daughter in law in person or help find her for her son.

I get it that the Swammiji is very close with Viren and that she helped raise him and all but He does have a mother and she needs to stand up and she needs to say somethings. I dont think his mother would have ever said no to Jeevika about wearing her dead mothers necklace.

I dont understand Jeevika and Viren are both in the same boat. He lost his father and she lost both of her parents.

I would think she wound understand since she has lost her brother and would understand how someone who has lost such aclose person in there life would want a piece of them in there wedding to remember that person by.

This is why I think that Dr. Mannan would have been better. Jeevekia would have never had to go through this stupid stuff with him.,  she would never have to pick between her sister who her in laws and values, she would never have been separated from her family.  He would never make her wear something that clearly she doesn't wan to wear just beacuse its the family say so or because its arich family thing to do.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pretty54

I think that she needs to get out of the family and marry herself so she can have her own life and stop with this over protectiveness of her nephew. After all he does have a mother I am still not sure why she never bothered to come and meet her future daughter in law in person or help find her for her son.

I get it that the Swammiji is very close with Viren and that she helped raise him and all but He does have a mother and she needs to stand up and she needs to say somethings. I dont think his mother would have ever said no to Jeevika about wearing her dead mothers necklace.

I dont understand Jeevika and Viren are both in the same boat. He lost his father and she lost both of her parents.

I would think she wound understand since she has lost her brother and would understand how someone who has lost such aclose person in there life would want a piece of them in there wedding to remember that person by.

This is why I think that Dr. Mannan would have been better. Jeevekia would have never had to go through this stupid stuff with him.,  she would never have to pick between her sister who her in laws and values, she would never have been separated from her family.  He would never make her wear something that clearly she doesn't wan to wear just beacuse its the family say so or because its arich family thing to do.

@Bold: How do you know all this would have happened? :S

And how do you know that Viren wouldn't let Jeevika wear her mom's necklace or wouldn't let her stay with her sister? :S

As far as we have seen, Viren has always tried to make Jeevika happy regarding Manvi. Why are you judging Viren based on his bua- they're two different people no matter how close they are. ðŸ˜³

And dadaji explained the importance of Jeevika's mom's necklace very well to swamini by giving her own example and that was a nice thing since it gives hope that someone or the other will stand up for the right thing in the future, just like dadaji did now. :)

Even Vanshika (Viren's mom) has tried to calm swamini down regarding Manvi and I'm expecting she'd do the same when Jeevika will need help. She's a nice woman and will be like a mother-figure to Jeevika, methinks. ;)

Virat also seems to be the type who will stand up for the truth. And Viren, he does love his badi ma a lot and might take some time but I'm expecting him to stand up for the right thing as well- I don't know what will happen but that's what I am expecting. ðŸ˜³

I do agree that Swamini needs to consider everyone's wishes but the Dr. Manan part, I'm not sure about- we haven't seen anything related to him so we can't really tell. 
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
daylily121 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hehehe..Swamini needs to get a life of her own!! How about Udi Baba of Navya. He has no life too! Both live for their family name..lol ;)

Seriously, I think Swamini needs to be shown her place since she doesn't seem to draw the line herself. Given that she raised Viren but its not her family.

No matter what her place in the Vadhera family is of a duaghter that has no other place to go. Don't get me wrong. She may have all the property but not having a family to call her own makes her in a way living at the mercy of Vadhera's.

Even I have a couple of friends who were completely raised by their Aunts. But the Aunts don't interfere into every aspect of their lives that I see. Its the mom who is always there. Now adoption is a completely different. Swamini will definitely will be the ultimate decision maker had she adopted Viren legally. Helping Viren's mon and now saying because I helped, his life and decisions on it is all mine is taking advantage of the respect given to her.

isomers thumbnail
Swamini needs to go on a teeth yatra or something. Till yesterday, I kind of admired her for wanting to ease the burden off of Beeji, but she crossed her line today. There's a line between helping and controlling, and Swamini just went to the other side. 

If she can't even comply to such a small wish, I wonder how she will treat Jeevika after the marriage. 

Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is very spoiled and very selfish person. She may say that money is not important ,but by picking out a designer clothing and pricy jewlery then money is important to you and that you want everyone to think that Jeevika also belongs to a rich family.

I am not understanding her if her status was so important to her and she belongs to this rich family then why go and search for a girl from a middle class family.

Why not just go and get a girl from another rich family that has been raised the same way as Viren as. That had all of the luxury things in live that he had. Then she would know who and what to wear and not disappoint you and your family name.

If you went out to find a good, cultured girl with family values and she is good nature person, and she is from a poor or middle class family then you should accept her the way she is.

she wants to change her to the person Swammi wants Jeevika to be not the way she is.  I think that Swammi has way to much to say in the lifes of her nephews.

I am an aunt and I have 2 nieces and I raise them my self. I have full right over them. I would be able to have a say so in there life, but If I helped raise them with there mother then No. The mother has the final say in everything.

She does not have the same view of Virat but just Viren... isnt that interesting .

When I said that about Dr. Mannan is because he himself told Jeevika that she wouldnt have to be separated from her sister if they had married. He is an orphan also he has no family of his own so he wouldn't have but those times of restrictions on Jeevika or her family about what to buy and how expensive it needs to be, because he is an orphan and he is a middle class guy himself.

I wonder why Swammi is not married? I think she will be such a thorn on Jeevika after the wedding is over with. She will always be on her back about everything.

I thought that she would have been like okay understand that here this young girl has no mother and father and my nephew also has no father and we know who that feels and she should as any girl onthe plant would want there parents around them or something of theirs during there wedding, and she would be like its no problem you can wear the family jewlery that your mother gave to you.

After all she herself is a daughter and her mother is no more and how would she had felt if her would be in laws said to her that ummm no i think you should not wear that sari or that jewelry or anything of your mom on your wedding day but you can wear it at a family function.

Is it really necessary to have that many people in your wedding? They are acting like they are the royal family and its Prince Viren marring a middle class  girl. And that in the wedding there will be royal people attending. I dont like the way they are handling the wedding at all.
Edited by pretty54 - 12 years ago
vaiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she is nyc. Nly hr thots r wrong. She is a vry serious lady. She wants viren to b happy. I knw she is strict n ruee. Bt U cnt blame ny1 lik tht.