•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
gavie you look superb in your original look, i mean without mustaches, sorry i know you deserve a lot  rather to discuss about you on mrs kaushik forum , but still i want to share my feeling, love
Gavie (aka Shibu in the serial) has been in Punjab promoting his movie and is now on a break before the shooting of his movie with Salman begins. We're simply hoping that he would utilize the time in between to make a few surprise visits to the sets of MKKPB and delight us :)
@dabulls , W T F R U ??? 
Originally posted by sararohtagi

@dabulls , W T F R U ??? 

Calm down dude-dudette...I am Your grand mother...😛

I did not know who Gavi was so asked...Who the heck is gavi??

for that why u need to use F in your response...Not everyone knows everything...There are naive people out there...So be patient and answer nicely...

Thanks Gangubai for responding with explanation..😃
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
@dabulls . sorry for that , agree as you said w t heck , that was also not a gentle way , before commenting if you simply google gavie chahal then you feel sorry from yourself only, 
sorry again no hard feelings
Originally posted by sararohtagi

@dabulls . sorry for that , agree as you said w t heck , that was also not a gentle way , before commenting if you simply google gavie chahal then you feel sorry from yourself only, 
sorry again no hard feelings

Oh my dear first you use offensive language.

Your orig post could have said Gavie-Shibu...I would not be wondering with my post "Who the heck is Gavie"?

Why do I need to google when u r the one who is making post which may sound unrelated to MKKPB..

I dont need to feel sorry for myself but do feel sorry for you as you are so obnoxious after making offensive post insulting a member again..

Good luck...As you say sorry at the end I will accept and move on...Pretty passive-aggressive post by you If I may say so..😳

Originally posted by Dabulls23

WTH is Gavi??

Good Q😆