Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Do you think Doc A knows?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Marybarton

IF-Rockerz

Marybarton

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I feel like he knows that Nidhi likes him, given his expressions today. Either that or he just adores her and can't help looking at her indulgently.  Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

VidyaGJArmu4evaAhlaweyartms...RamonaG....yanks28-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you think Doc A knows?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I think as of now.. he simply finds her a SPECIMEN who makes one smile by their antics..!! (Read GEET From Jab We Met) ... Nidhis character is what was once Ashus .. n she makes him think on those fun times... n he njoys n regales in her company!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VidyaGJrtmsAbhiAni...RamonaG....yanks28

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

I think as of now.. he simply finds her a SPECIMEN who makes one smile by their antics..!! (Read GEET From Jab We Met) ... Nidhis character is what was once Ashus .. n she makes him think on those fun times... n he njoys n regales in her company!!

yeah as of now i think thats all it is...as of NOW Embarrassed cant say what the future holdsWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
no  but I think he has definitely noticed the changes in her attitude towards him...that she went from trying to escape him to worrying like mad for him...he must have noted this 

...RamonaG....

Marybarton

IF-Rockerz

Marybarton

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Good point. But it's hard to imagine him being bubbly hahaha

...RamonaG....

shaz2009

IF-Rockerz

shaz2009

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
I don't think Ashu knows at all about Nidhi's feeling as I just think he finds her fascinating and she is someone who makes him laugh and feel good about life.If he does find out about her feelings for him he will probably try and supress anything that he feels and try to keep a distance from her.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.