Page 2 Page 7

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

When a fan threw a chappal at Rati!

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Nov 9, 2011, 12.00AM IST
Rati Pandey

Fans shower unwavering love and affection on their favouite celebrities but on the flip side the latter can also have experiences with them, which may not be pleasant enough.

Actress Rati Pandey, who shot to fame as Nupur in Miley Jab Hum Tum, has had one such experience with a fan that took her by shock.

The fan actually went to an extent of throwing a chappal at her. The actress recounts, "This is the first time I am actually revealing the incident as it's too embarrassing to even talk about. I was at Jaipur and was rushing back to Mumbai because I was in a hurry. I decided to go shopping before I had left the city. I was at this shop where two rowdy girls sauntered and asked me if I was Nupur. Since, I was running against time and couldn't afford to get into a lengthy conversation, I lied by saying that I am not her. This irked the two girls and in anger they threw a chappal at me. I was taken aback and it took me a while to realise it came from them. They immediately fled the place. My driver lost his cool and asked me to sit inside the car as he went to chase them. We tried our best but couldn't nab the girls. I have learned my lesson from this experience and every time someone asks me if I am Nupur or Hitler Didi, my answer is always a yes." Pandey will be seen as the protagonist in writer-turned-producer Ila Bedi's Hitler Didi and her character is inspired by the producer's life. Hope, the actress doesn't encounter such an experience ever again.

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

4MayUrmayur4evrronnie85omjeetkhushiratimona-bgsky86a little faithanju011-Gunners-priya_27_23-RS-Ridhi.-Khushi--roshnee-Favouriteofall.SilentPrincessasdpsanmolthe_rain-SMay31-Faria.MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Prinsesse.Suvi-PD-.Nabi.anu17SwirledDreamsSilent.Dreamer..Cinderella...KiShaholic.RajiniliciousSunshine Girl.PINK.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: When a fan threw chappal at Rati :O" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ridhi.

IF-Rockerz

Ridhi.

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

senseless girlsOuch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Swetha-gopi06.SilentPrincess-Rinky-..Cinderella....PINK.

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ridhi.

senseless girlsOuch

so true.. Ouch  how can anyone attack Ratoo AngryOuch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulhb-Swetha--Araina-gopi06.SilentPrincess.Nabi.Silent.Dreamer..Cinderella....PINK.

kane6

kane6

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
those girls r just stupid n silly ..Angry
just Censored

love u rp u r the  best.Star
God bless u n save u the evil ppl always.ameen.

Edited by kane6 - 08 November 2011 at 12:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulhbmark-mayurShilpa.Agarwal.SilentPrincess..Cinderella...

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Throwing a chappal because she denied of being Nupur? Stern Smile Stupid girls
That's just mean. They shouldn't  even have the right to call themselves Rati's fans. Its  an insult to call them "Rati's fans".
So she's was in a hurry, the girls must have noticed it...

And practically Rati didn't lie... She's not Nupur nor Hitler Didi she's Rati. Toh jhoot kaisa?Ermm

Still throwing a chappal... That's just stupidity.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulhb-Swetha-mark-mayurmoksha89-Rinky-MyInspirationz..Cinderella...Silent.Dreamer

rahulhb

Groupbie

rahulhb

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
of-course thouse girls r not rati,s fans ...
but really .they ware disgusting ...Angry
may be they r others celeb fans who r jealous of rati. ..
u know na how many ppl jealous of rai,s popularity...Approve   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelangelzmark-mayur..Cinderella...

angelangelz

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mark-mayur..Cinderella...

.rumki.

IF-Rockerz

.rumki.

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
those girls r really stupid.i am sure they r not rati fans

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mark-mayur..Cinderella...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.