Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

AshNi created magic once again...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Hey frnds Smile... as we know dat AshNi are always a treat to watch in every epi...bt sometimes i feel AshNi just create wht we call pure  magic...& todays AshNi moments were truly magical ... i earlier felt dis magic in their candle light date ..& today i again felt the same ...must say wht beautiful shots ...the way nidhi got hyper & reacted seeing ashu. was soo cute & funny..LOL..the way she started throwing questions at ashu lyk a super fast expressROFL & dint let him speak a word  reminded mee of arohi (kmh2) ..dat bubbly ..extra talkitive girlLOLwho was  a pain fr arjun initially ...& dat X-Ray report... wen ashu said aap dekh lijiye.. aap doc. hain... & she actually saw those reports LOL & the tym wen ashu said dat she finally agreed to join back the hosp on his request & she replied dat she listened to her heart... i mean now her heart & ashu are nt apart...wht say ...& the bst part abt thez moments dat she made ashu LOLLOL in the end... seriously ktlk is getting bigger with each epi...& i m toh loving it ...now i m eagerly waiting fr tomorrow as nidhi again forgot her bindi at ashu. place lyk the way she forgot those earrings ... bt i m vry sure dat dis tym dat tiny bindi is going to create a huge explosion as it will add fuel to malika obsession fr ashu. which nidhi hv to face...bt as we know dat she will surpass all hurdles as nothing is a problem fr her as shes herself Miss. Prob.ROFL wht say...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aqsamrtmsshaz2009Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AshNi created magic once again..." in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aqsam

aqsam

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
2day's episode was really Great,full of AshNi...
AshNi Rocks...:)

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
superb episodeStarStarStar

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
fultoo agree to u...ashu looks were killer today...d way he talks..d way he looks..d way he smilesss...Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetbarbiertmsyanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

fultoo agree to u...ashu looks were killer today...d way he talks..d way he looks..d way he smilesss...Day Dreaming

the way he says "Dr. Nidhi Verma" Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetbarbierabzonedge

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Loved today's episode...the chemistry between Ash and Nidhi was fabulous,loved the way Nidhiwas so innocent and child like ans started asking Ashu a hundred questions at once...LOL...and the way Ashu was laughing when she went to the bathroom.She always manages to lighten Ashu's day and bring a smile to his face...awww...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetbarbiertmsrabzonedge

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.