is Kunal really at fault ?

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok at present whatever is happening many r blaming Kunnu but is Kunal really at fault ?

how it all started ?
Siddhi sacrificed her job for Kunal, did not tell him , hide the fact. She cld have accepted the job and i m sure that time everyone including Kunal wld be so happy , bcz kunal is so experienced he cld have easily got another job , But later when he got to know the Truth thats also frm Richa , he was upset , its natural for Kunal , he gets angry easily , we all know 

Then Siddhi thinks Richa Ma'm is all Goody Goody , tells her everything " we both r coming to the party " so Richa planned to give her Blue Sari ...again Siddhi at fault  as she accepted Sari frm Richa , when Kunal told her he does not like Blue , she did not think for a second that richa must be know it and she gave her blue to make Kunal angry  ( Vakeel Sahiba ko yeh simple si baat mind mein click nahin huyi ) 

then she knows What Thakral has done with Chopra family yet she happily greets them with Hello Sir , Hello Maam etc in front of Kunal 

she accepted the job bcz of Three month contract , in Majboori , absolutely fine ( she shld have tell this to Kunal ) but the way she is fighting the case now I don't find she is doing it with any kind of majboori but happily to defeat Kunal 

and she also told Raveena that even she never fights any wrong case ( when she is fighting this bcz of majboori ) hence unintentionally she told Raveena to go for Rohit ( seed planted for future problem between SiNaal due to Raveena and Rohit , Kunal will blame Siddhi again ) 

Kunal called Richa ...i find it absolutely fine ... Kunal was once madly in love with Richa , she was not bad but her father was , even now whatever she is doing is to get Kunal back , Kunal is not seeing it and thought she did good for him ...if siddhi can think she is good and can accept Sari  then Kunal is also right in his place 

So Bottom line is whatever Kunal is doing is based on the circumstances in front of him ... and Siddhi has a big contribution to create these circumstances , MU etc 

Verdict is Kunal is Innocent πŸ˜›πŸ˜

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

Ok at present whatever is happening many r blaming Kunnu but is Kunal really at fault ?

how it all started ?
Siddhi sacrificed her job for Kunal, did not tell him , hide the fact. She cld have accepted the job and i m sure that time everyone including Kunal wld be so happy , bcz kunal is so experienced he cld have easily got another job , But later when he got to know the Truth thats also frm Richa , he was upset , its natural for Kunal , he gets angry easily , we all know 

Then Siddhi thinks Richa Ma'm is all Goody Goody , tells her everything " we both r coming to the party " so Richa planned to give her Blue Sari ...again Siddhi at fault  as she accepted Sari frm Richa , when Kunal told her he does not like Blue , she did not think for a second that richa must be know it and she gave her blue to make Kunal angry  ( Vakeel Sahiba ko yeh simple si baat mind mein click nahin huyi ) 

then she knows What Thakral has done with Chopra family yet she happily greets them with Hello Sir , Hello Maam etc in front of Kunal 

she accepted the job bcz of Three month contract , in Majboori , absolutely fine ( she shld have tell this to Kunal ) but the way she is fighting the case now I don't find she is doing it with any kind of majboori but happily to defeat Kunal 

and she also told Raveena that even she never fights any wrong case ( when she is fighting this bcz of majboori ) hence unintentionally she told Raveena to go for Rohit ( seed planted for future problem between SiNaal due to Raveena and Rohit , Kunal will blame Siddhi again ) 

Kunal called Richa ...i find it absolutely fine ... Kunal was once madly in love with Richa , she was not bad but her father was , even now whatever she is doing is to get Kunal back , Kunal is not seeing it and thought she did good for him ...if siddhi can think she is good and can accept Sari  then Kunal is also right in his place 

So Bottom line is whatever Kunal is doing is based on the circumstances in front of him ... and Siddhi has a big contribution to create these circumstances , MU etc 

πŸ‘...wah wah Minnie thodi si akal CV's ko bhi de do ...but this is typical ekta mahaan female lead ...and jo apni musibat ka khud sow karti hai seedπŸ˜† but dono Kunal and Siddhi are Lawyers are kuch to intelligence show karo
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i'm always kunal's fan inspite of his attitude n behaviour but now sinal are equally guilty.

how it all started ?

kunal may be intelligent and experienced but after a hiatus of 5 long yrs from his profession,its not that easy for him to get a job.the main reason why he didnt get the job was this.if you remember that interview epi-siddhi was surprised to see kunal attending an interview after 5yrs,may be she doesn't want a competent lawyer like kunal to go back to his coccoon.she just suggested his name keeping in view his credentials are more than hers and left the decision to the CEO.its not like-siddhi is a celebrity/political leader/high official that her recommendation works for kunal or the CEO of law firm is a fool to accept the suggestion of siddhi.

mr.batliwala fault-he should have told that though siddhi suggested his name,its he who decided to give him job that too on his credentials only.

siddhi's fault-no need of being mahaan by hiding everything.if she feared in telling truth to kunal(which ofcourse she doesn't) atleast she should have confided this matter to raj chopra.

kunal's fault-why should he blindly believe richa n why can't he ask clarification from siddhi,when in the past there were so many instances where he jumped to conclusions and hurt siddhi but later he was proved to be wrong.agree he's short tempered but he should try to control it n think cooly.when he can sacrifice everything to live up to his dad's ideals then why can't he follow a simple suggestion which his dad said few hrs before.

yh she should try to connect the dots n know real face of richa(the blue saree thing was pretty obvious that richa is the culprit but still she didn't get it)when she can demand kunal to keep personal n professional lives separate in court in front of everyone,she should follow it herself 1st.

when she's working for them itna respect toh bantha hai particularly when they are in professional circle.as far as i remember when thakrals came to chopra's house after sinal marriage,siddhi didn't speak to them nor wished them.

she should have told kunal about thakral's dhamki n the contract.ab case khushi se liya hai ya majboori se,once you have taken a case you should give your best to that n she's doing that.

and she also told Raveena that even she never fights any wrong case ( when she is fighting this bcz of majboori ) hence unintentionally she told Raveena to go for Rohit ( seed planted for future problem between SiNaal due to Raveena and Rohit , Kunal will blame Siddhi again ) yh this is future possibilty-blame game again shuroo.if at all this happens it should be purely raveena's fault(she has got brain which is of the size of an ant but not as intelligent as it) for not trusting her brother's(whom she know since childhood) judgement and believing in siddhi's judgement (whom she know only for a few months.)

kunal may have loved richa but its past,he himself told that he hates her infront of everyone.both kunal n siddhi are acting too naive in case of richa.when kunal can warn siddhi about richa why can't he be alert.

both think they have concern about each others self respect but when it comes to implementing none is doing it completely.when he thinks that her self respect will be at stake if she works for thakrals why can't he think that he too is doing the same by misbehaving with her.when siddhi clearly knows how much imp his self respect is for kunal she should have foreseen this day while hiding the truth about kunal's job.

neither of sinal are innocent,both are guilty

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
angellovergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree, Kunal is reacting according to the circumstances; what he has been presented with.
But he also takes things the wrong way which is what I find annoying.
for example, when he found out that sidhi reccomended him for the job, why did he think that inside she must have been making fun of him? couldn't he have given her the benefit of the doubt? he could have told her that he didnt want her favours but he went further than just that.
I agree Sidhi is at fault. She never speaks up, always hiding things and quietly listening to accusations and then she goes and cries somewhere. Cant she be a bit stronger and stand up for herself?
And for gods sake, she is a lawyer she must have some brains so cant she use it and put two and two together than Richa is not good?!

However, whatever sidhi does, she always does with the the best of intentions so u kno, cant exactly blame her much either
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

how it all started ?

great postπŸ‘...after reading ur post i can say only one think... u must be kunal's lawyer...πŸ˜†
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

πŸ‘...wah wah Minnie thodi si akal CV's ko bhi de do ...but this is typical ekta mahaan female lead ...and jo apni musibat ka khud sow karti hai seedπŸ˜† but dono Kunal and Siddhi are Lawyers are kuch to intelligence show karo

wahi naπŸ˜† ...Vakeel to bana diya baaki sab typical ekta show jaisa hi hai ...πŸ˜†
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

]great postπŸ‘...after reading ur post i can say only one think... u must be kunal's lawyer...πŸ˜†

haila me his lawyer ...dreamy * πŸ˜πŸ˜†
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

haila me his lawyer ...dreamy * πŸ˜πŸ˜†

exactly! dreaming na? so what ever he is and how ever he is i just lub him😳

waise today when siddhi is sitting on the bed and crying this sweetu is listening to the radio...i was like 😲😲...how come he be so heartless.😑...at the end i lub him😳

😍
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

neither of sinal are innocent,both are guilty

yes both r at fault but Siddhi more than Kunal ( πŸ˜  )
angel001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
As per this track both of them i guess both sinal are somewhere other guilty..