Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@Mridula: What a bunderphool reply full of raving, raving, and more raving..Better cash in on the rare opportunity to rave, hain na?πŸ˜† Yep, Anant's lie bothers me all the less because his intention behind it was pure..There is no way in hell he would have been able to convince the loonies to let Navya work so soon and she wanted to start working ASAP t help her father..If you ask me, its nice on Navya's part to ask her in laws permission in the first place..If she wants to work before marriage, to help her father out with the expenses of the lavish wedding her in laws demanded then by all means she should go ahead..What a bunch of old retards think should not stop her from helping out her own father..So I am actually happy Anant lied.. Accha tell me one thing, what is this awkward relationship reference you did not like? I am a bit conphiyoozed..

@luvarti: Once again, I will say I am not looking at everything from a negative perspective..I am merely speculating on what could happen and what course I would like the story to take..Anyway, to each their own I guess..No hard feeling..😊 And BTW what is "DLMH"? I think you are mistaking me for someone else..I don't remember interacting with you in any place other than this forum..
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvarti

@red...i m also not mking nything personal here

plus the topicmker has been a dear frnd of mine since DLMH days

so i hvnt told nything to offend her or ny1 here

OK so no problems right..everything is good. so lets just sit back and enjoy our lovely show..that has made all of us crazy
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@Tanu...I am sure you know all of us adda mates here are always indebted to your posts and POVs...they are such a great starting point for the very healthy discussions all of us enjoy here:)so keep at itπŸ€—

@Urmi...thank you for jumping in and very nicely putting our thoughts across...πŸ‘

@luvarti...I am sorry to butt in here, but like Tanu and Urmi so rightly put it, all of us here speculate and enjoy each other's POVs...we do so because we care for this show and its characters...any speculations and discussions on our part is for the betterment of the show, not to put down anybody, not the CVs or the actors!

If anything we all are guilty of being over zealous:) and frankly I think that's a good thing for the show:))

chalo, hopefully any misunderstanding is cleared here...hoping to hear your POVs abt the coming episodes as well

cheeeky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: barbie2011

@LUVARTI..SORRY FOR JUMPING IN..BUT WE ARE REALLY NOT GETTING NEGATIVE AB ANYTHING..wE ALL AR JUST TAlKING ABT VARIOUS POSSIBILITES THAT CAN ARISE FROM THIS TRACK..WHICH IS CALLED SPECULATIONS..

THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SPECUALTIONS AND COMPLAINS..AS YOU CAN SEE WE ALLARE VERY HAPPY WITH THE ONGOING TRACKS..NOW I GUESS THIS FORUM IS TO SPECUALTE AND ANALYSE THINGS..SO THATS WHAT WE ARE DOING..
IF YOU DIDNT LIKE WHAT WE SAID THAT WE ARE SORRY..BUT THERE IS NOTHING TO TAKE IT PERSONAL..ITS JUST A HELATY DISCUSSION SO TAKE IT IN POSITIVE WAY..
i DIDNT MEANT TO OFFEND YOU BY ANY MEANS, JUST GIVING MY POV..

P.S...i used Caps just in reply to your big-bold letters..thought you like to keep it big😊..i am not shouting in any means

@Tanu..we loove discussing every single posiblity in this show..so keep giving your lovely ideasπŸ€— and your  lovely post dear..we all adda mates look forwarfd to all the different POV's..

@Mridula..you are ready with the nazar uttaro samanπŸ˜† ..thanks yaar..i agree the one tikka will do no good.with such big Nazar from all of usπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I am with you on this Urmi! Everyone loves Navya here, has a right to love it and speculate as well. I dont think anyone should mind or guide us on how to love or do anything about this show, we all are fans to the core! Love everything about it, loved it when it was unbearable as well and loved it when it was going great guns as well! Right now, the track is going great...everyone loves it. I think Tanu made some excellent comments about it and has analyzed it beautifully! I think everyone should respect everyones opinion,...and please create less tension and let this forum be a healthy one where everyone can discuss everything about the show.😊
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@LUVARTI
This forum has always been up with healthy discussions and not hesitated to put forward its likes and dislikes. And instead of trying to find out negativities we should try to understand others POV before reacting. Bcoz its better to be safe than sorry.
Originally posted by: laddoo598

@Mridula: What a bunderphool reply full of raving, raving, and more raving..Better cash in on the rare opportunity to rave, hain na?πŸ˜† Yep, Anant's lie bothers me all the less because his intention behind it was pure..There is no way in hell he would have been able to convince the loonies to let Navya work so soon and she wanted to start working ASAP t help her father..If you ask me, its nice on Navya's part to ask her in laws permission in the first place..If she wants to work before marriage, to help her father out with the expenses of the lavish wedding her in laws demanded then by all means she should go ahead..What a bunch of old retards think should not stop her from helping out her own father..So I am actually happy Anant lied.. Accha tell me one thing, what is this awkward relationship reference you did not like? I am a bit conphiyoozed..

@luvarti: Once again, I will say I am not looking at everything from a negative perspective..I am merely speculating on what could happen and what course I would like the story to take..Anyway, to each their own I guess..No hard feeling..😊 And BTW what is "DLMH"? I think you are mistaking me for someone else..I don't remember interacting with you in any place other than this forum..

it means dhoond lenge manzil humein

the shw which used to air in str one

u didnt used to post in that forum

but u were a silent reader

cheeeky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Exsaaalent post jaaneman! As you can imagine, I was busy cooking and now will be busy getting dinner n the table ready. Haven't watched the episode, but will come back with my two bits after watching it. 

Till then...keep chapad chapading everyone...see u all in sometime or tomorrow  πŸ€—

Take careoz, tataz n birlaz! πŸ˜ƒ
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Mrids, Urmi,Soumya πŸ€— Awesome take on the episode girlies πŸ˜ƒ 

@All the adda is to express everyones own personal views and opinions and I think one should respect them regardless of weather we agree or disagree, cause the adda is the place to shoot out whats in our minds πŸ˜ƒ

@Soni come back with your dil bhari thoughts baby πŸ˜‰ mujhe phirse emotional kardo πŸ˜† good night and take care πŸ€—
Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ok done watching Tanuuu...

Ahhh for once it AnYa didnt feel like stale bread in the kitchen and actually had some freshness to them...tho I will shy away from commenting much on their chemo for now that I have witnessed 'some other" chemo that literally leaves u spellbound for infinity☺️😍...I can see the vast diff here n the magic n lustre we once used to feel for AnYa has been long gone ...thanks ofcourse to CVs for boring us with their ultimate lack of scenes...Having said that...the innocence n cuteness is still very much the bingo factor in AnYa chemo which is nice to see!!😳...

So Anant being the wise n dice is doing exactly wat we all wanted to see in him...n that is stand with n for Navya at all junctions of her life!! How adorable it was see him trying to gallop down the lie like a lump in the throat n yet boost Navya up with confidence n strength...Very endearing indeedπŸ€—...
Anant totally looks like part of Mishra household now ...with the way he was standing amidst all during the pooja...That was a nice feel to 1 big happy family...
Also the shinging point when Anant totally jataos his "haq" on Navya saying "Meri Navya"...These 2 have come to such a comfort point with each other...

Renu-Mohan angle...well I think I will reserve my comments for now on them...From wat I observed today...they are heading more towards a platonic relationship is anything...n it will purely be based on the foundation of understanding each other n the emotions...u know like I have always said "Dard ka Rishta"??...At this point I wudnt even wanna think of EMA...n atleast I didnt get that vibe either...lets hope for the best...

Precap: Looks like Navya is all set to phero mineral water on Anant's lie!!πŸ˜†
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Soumya, Soni,Mridula and Jen ..thanks for puttign your thoughts across dear...this positive spirit and healthy discussion si what i love abtthis forum..and would like to continue te same gng forward...