Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Ruby-86

Ruby-86

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vjayam for the superb update.

Nothing much to say about Dharman. I guess ghost and KP didn't  fire TA out of their so called job, Psycho is just planning to create a major fight between TA and T by doing this that too using Thulasi bashing her through phone as a reason behind this. She is just assuming that T&T will separate by doing this, Sigh. How i wish these 2 losers, KP&Psycho are couples, they are made for each other.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Tuesday- Nov 8 (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
As thendral_usa said, Chaaru can not afford to keep TA in B'lore for ever. Soon her money will drain out. She thinks that enough rift has been created bet T/TA . But she is disappointed that TA has not shown his anger towards T yet openly. TA may go straight to Kanagu now. May be J may also come to know about this. There are so many nice ways Dr.k can take this. Hope he does not choose a lousy way to drag this Chaaru track.

acornnvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

As thendral_usa said, Chaaru can not afford to keep TA in B'lore for ever. Soon her money will drain out. She thinks that enough rift has been created bet T/TA . But she is disappointed that TA has not shown his anger towards T yet openly. TA may go straight to Kanagu now. May be J may also come to know about this. There are so many nice ways Dr.k can take this. Hope he does not choose a lousy way to drag this Chaaru track.

I agree with youBig smile But dont think that TA wont go to Kanagu. Charu does all this only to have some fight between T&T, so she thinks if he goes back he will yell at her and they will fight and hate. But its not true..I think KP will call him back and he will go back to Blore. Illathi they will only drag Charu track, TA has to go to Blore or Charu has to come to ChennaiConfused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Thank you Vijayam for the nice update.. Big smile

In a way happy that TA lost his job..But he comes back and as usual yells at Thulasi.. Thendral team try not to damage too much of TA's character..

Charu and GW will always fall at one point where they never know T&T's each other's love and trust.. Even if they fight and live without talking and even if they seperate for some time (Which we all don't want to happen)..they never even think of someone else in their life.. Even when TA fought with Thulasi on their anniversary night..He was just angry thinking for himself that Thulasi doesn't have trust on him.. But that doesn't mean they are going to seperate whole heartedly.. Come Pshyco and GW plan however you want.. your aapu's are waiting..

But this job losing episode was un-expected.. At the same time.. Ta should also had at least some doubt on Charu.. Lets see how are they going to take up this track..!!
want to finish charu's track some how or atleast want TA to know her intensions..

Edited by TTfan - 08 November 2011 at 1:38pm

acornnvjayamshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Thanks Vjayam for the wonderful episode...
Somehow I liked the episode very much...
1) TA is back to Thulz to fight...somehow he not gg to blore made me hyper...Dancing..
2)Keshav Psycho convo was super funny..i was imagining if they both married what will happen everyday...ROFLROFL

when TA said...he blvd this job is his future I was like...Oh!! man what about bank job...u did pass exam and only entered bank right...at that time u did not feel bad???...Now its all his ego which is playing, just bcos he has challenged ppl at home he is feeling so crazy.Tongue
ROFL Imagine T's reaction when she hears that TA was fired from job. I want her to show a smirk and laugh inside.Tongue She would be the happiest person to hear..LOL..so far he was happy when he lost job and she was sad and this time we along with Thulz are happy and he is notROFLROFL
.I dont know why I am so cruel to TA..Tongue .rofl..he deserves this for ignoring T and leaving to Blore and that brought him back to her...ROFL probably his fight is not enough pola athaan he came back...Wink...How I wish T should ignore him even when he is fighting/shouting and imagine TA's reaction...LOL

Cant TA think why psycho is all mad at TA and even fired from work...and main thing is cant he think why psycho hid this issue from Keshav if he is her soulmate/lovebirds according to TA...cant he just think that psycho is controlling keshav atleast from todays talks...it was so obvious from keshav's talks...sigh...Ouch

Madam Psycho...like u avoided TA's call please avoid TA too and leave us in peace...
More excited about crazy behaviour of TA towards T...And one funny scene was when TA was also scratching his head and psycho was also almost scratching head...ROFLWink...TA is totally in Psycho's trap...Confused.now will it be T gg to work and TA at home...Tongue..

How can he ever think? Feel so sad that they are portraying TA as a supernut. Yes ppl can be honest, humble, straightforward etc but not to the extent of being a super dumb. He is made to suspect his good wife and not anyone else...this is going overboard. He is our hero...who is good looking but made to look like a brainless FOOL..!!Angry There is a limit to this idiocy...!!!

I just hope this Keshav will indirectly inform TA abt Charu's folly - coz even if Keshav were to tell TA directly about Charu's true colours he is not going to believe. So TA should over hear the conversations between Kesh/Charu or his wicked mum/Charu wanting to destroy TA/T's
marriage.

Waiting for Thuls to complete her education and start a family of her own. Perhaps then GW wud have a change of heart to keep T/TA together for the child's sake. When is GW going to realise that she is dealing with a psycho and that it would hit her badly if she were to make a wrong move?? GW will have a different opinion of Thuls when she gets to know that Bhuv is Thuls' oda biological mum...appo she would only see $$$$ signs and not a oddukali's daughter.Big smile

Edited by Sue Nair - 08 November 2011 at 7:42pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rselviacornnGayashriTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TTfan

Thank you Vijayam for the nice update.. Big smile

In a way happy that TA lost his job..But he comes back and as usual yells at Thulasi.. Thendral team try not to damage too much of TA's character..

Charu and GW will always fall at one point where they never know T&T's each other's love and trust.. Even if they fight and live without talking and even if they seperate for some time (Which we all don't want to happen)..they never even think of someone else in their life.. Even when TA fought with Thulasi on their anniversary night..He was just angry thinking for himself that Thulasi doesn't have trust on him.. But that doesn't mean they are going to seperate whole heartedly.. Come Pshyco and GW plan however you want.. your aapu's are waiting..

But this job losing episode was un-expected.. At the same time.. Ta should also had at least some doubt on Charu.. Lets see how are they going to take up this track..!!
want to finish charu's track some how or atleast want TA to know her intensions..

TA was showing off too much...its a good lesson learnt - that's why one must learn to have his/her feet firmly on the ground...and not get carried away with the wind and think no end of one's self cos anything is possible to happen ...  who know's he would be left with no choice but to end at his brother's door-steps again. Let's hope Sundari comes to his aid by getting him a reliable job...whereby he doesn't need to be verbally abused by his brother or sudha or even manipulated by Charu again. Day Dreaming

rselviacornnTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the super and funny update Vjayam Big smile

TA got fired from his job! PartyParty This is what you get for making your wife cry when leaving for work... you lose it... next time make Thuls smile when your leaving the house appo than your goals vilangum.. I know he's gonna go yell at Thulasi as she did say she wishes TA to lose his job than to be away from her. But I'd prefer if he stays in Chennai and be a nut so that the psycho nut comes here to finish her job properly!

Eww Gunz, nee yen ipidi SMM nu solra... TA is half of a mental soul mates thaan but antha other half is not Charu joker but it is this crying loosu at home waiting for him instead of yelling at her brainless hubby!

And don't forget, this is all the more reason to see that TA's interest in Charu is nothing more than as a money donor. I don't understand why this Charu is thuduchufying to be someone's money fairy Confused athu thaan kaathala?

rselviacornnTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

Thanks for the nice update. I loved this episode just to see TA snubbed by Kp and Chaaru. Will he learn the real life lesson at least now? It is high time TA learned that the whole world does not owe him any thing. This is the lesson his mother and his sister darling should learn too.one can not claim rights to wealth and comfortable living just by virtue of owning a son ( how ever useless he is like Pa or TA).
TA might even commit suicide now since he is so weak minded.

If he tries to do so...will Thulz try to drag him out and give him a super slap like he did earlier...ROFL...One slap pending from T's side...he did nto even ask a sorry to her for that...how mean he is...Tongue...Ranu can add one more in the super slaps...LOL

acornnJan50TTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Post Reply New Post

Go to top