Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

sowjanya32

Groupbie

sowjanya32

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
SmileTqs vjayam for the short updateWink.A highly imflammable episode for mainly TT lovers.LOL.Again the same thing charu doing stupid stuffs to make tamil ignore thulasi.Nadakara mattera...Even if he ignores , he cant live a life without her.As i said earlier charu overheared the conv.SmileSmile.Now tamil will definelty go to bangalore and this charu will play the tricks and will thulasi go with him???adhu dhaan suspense.Charu track getting speedy and approx in  amonth her track will be in climax

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryrselviacornnvjayamkarthi173

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Tuesday- Nov 8 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Thanks Vijayam for a beautiful update!

I am oneway happy that TA didnt go to Bangalore but at the same time there is no use TA coming back either bcos he is going to fight with Tulasi from now on. Angry

But atleast if he is with Tulasi he might fight and slowly get rid of his anger. I have a feeling that now for the sake of TA, Tulasi is going to agree to goto Kalahasthi and do that parigaram.

(Though I dont want that to happen but the director might  show that Tulasi will even come down to that level for the sake of TA)

I dont see any end to this Psychos track. If there is no job then is Keshav going to ask for that 5 lakhs back?

Oooph...Thendral is now all dragging, crying, boring...Unhappy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86acornnTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update. I loved this episode just to see TA snubbed by Kp and Chaaru. Will he learn the real life lesson at least now? It is high time TA learned that the whole world does not owe him any thing. This is the lesson his mother and his sister darling should learn too.one can not claim rights to wealth and comfortable living just by virtue of owning a son ( how ever useless he is like Pa or TA).
TA might even commit suicide now since he is so weak minded.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86acornnTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the wonderful updates today!!

Not bad today actually...

Dharman and TPS scene was a bit wasted though.  There was no development to this track and he just came and said the same thing again.  Not that TPS knows about Dharman trying to find out about Bhuvana's husband, I think she may do something.  She doesn't want to hurt Tulasi or Prabha that's for sure.  I just wish the director would move a little faster with this plot.

Charu/KP/Tamil scene was confusing, good and bad all at the same time.  Firstly how does KP know that Tulasi got all emotional?  It is unlikely for him to know because before Tamil left all Tamil said that Tulasi would be upset if he is not there for their anniversary (which the director flopped!).  What I liked about Tamil was that he was being calm and cool and did not speak about Tulasi to them at all.  But something just doesn't feel right...

Charu's little drama at the end was not needed...why doesn't she want to speak with Tamil...is she too scared to face him...???  And where is she getting all this money from???  She is sending so much money to KP!  KP cursing her was nice!!  Her goal is to make Tamil go home and be angry with Tulasi...and I think her plan will work.  Sigh...this means...tomorrow or day after it will be sad scenes with TT and Tulasi crying...

Does this mean Tamil has lost Job #5 or is this all only temporary...???

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86acornnGayashriTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Thendral_USA

Thendral_USA

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update.

Not sure where the creatives are heading the story to with this twist. So Sudha's/PA hint abt KP firing TA has come so soon! Seems like the dir is gonna create a record for hero getting fired so soon from so many jobs within a year!!

As all the viewers feel, even a dumbo would have figured out by now that KP is a puppet in C's hands and listens to her. If KP could hire and fire at C's will w/o any logic/rationality why shud our hero be unhappy?? TA has now understood that C is furious with T's talks and so is venting it out on him. But shudn't he think that T talking to C shudnt have any bearing on his job if only his expertise/qualification (??) were considered when he was offered the job?? Also, did he even dig abt KP's background, his company, the non-existent job and Bombay conf, or abt his lying abt the loan! Now if he thinks a little he shud be able to link the letter with KP/C behavior! I still appreciate TA in all this as he thought clearly abt the decision by C/KP to go home for the anniversary  and didnt blurt anything abt T.

I'm kind of happy that T goes back home. ( I don't think C could also afford to have TA in Blore and so would decide to send him back, if not now, later from a non-existent job!! )So we have to see few more episodes of T in tears!

Finally, D and TPS have parted ways and D has probably given a hint of how TPS can tackle Bhu by digging her background. TPS may soon take T/TA help in thsi regard.

acornnRuby-86TTfanJan50shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vjayam for your beautiful update Big smile.

Skipped TPS and Dharman scene Sleepy Sleepy.

For once i enjoyed Kesav scene with pei. I loved how he tortured TA and fired him from this so called job Evil Smile. Now i am waiting for him to suruttufy all money of pei Day Dreaming and then do his business. If he succeeds to torture pei too...then i won't mind him being unpunished Tongue

Inga onnu car kulla irunthu was pichufying his head like a mental Silly...anga onnu so called UK room kulla irunthukittu was gg mental over TA's phone call Silly. Indha rendu super mentals ayum paathu i was . He was so desperate in talking to her to beg her to give him the job back Dead...i think he would even go and fall at pei's feet for this job Dead...aiyooo kodumai Angry. Not GW and pei are SMM, ivanga rendu perum than SMM Evil Smile. We got to see how much both were thudichufying to talk to each other (pei wanted to talk to him too eventhough Pig avoided it).

If he goes back to Thuls and yells at her...she should just give him a super and walk out of that hell house Day Dreaming.

Edited by Gunz. - 08 November 2011 at 12:45pm

Ruby-86acornnJan50TTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vjayam Akka for the wonderful and lovely Update!ClapBig smile

Dharman is always araicha maava again araichufyingDead Hope soon he finds out about Thuls and let the track be little more interestingSmile

Hahaha, the whole scene with TA&C&KP was funnyLOL I agree with Sumi akka, Charu said thaane that she is giving him this job, becoz of friendship and the ambition of TA, but then will a friend fire her so called best friend just like that? TA where is ur brainD'oh Even if Charu says she did it, yenna Thuls yelled at her, but athuku TA enna pannuvaaru? Why she has to link it with the job? TA, plsss think a lil bit, plsss do us the favorUnhappy

Now he is going back to home. Thuls will talk with Deepa and co. What if he hears everything? Hmm, if they offers again job, will he take Thuls with him? to avoid the relationship of Sudha&T?
But im also excited like Shubba akka for the T&T scene. This time the fight is gonna be big, or illathi he wont go backConfused Im confused.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86acornnTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Lol...ayyoo Gunz...your little animated emotioncons above are hilarious!!  You are hating TT even more now...I'm waiting to see the next couple scenes with TT now...

Ruby-86acornnJan50TTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Post Reply New Post

Go to top