Fan Fictions

SS - Payash play cupid to Arshi updated part 10 Co (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 33

Page 1
Page   of 33
Page 3 Page 33

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
loved it!!!!
pls cntinue soon!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bunny_Bear

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS - Payash play cupid to Arshi updated part 10 Co (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arhi-fan

Goldie

arhi-fan

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
hey!
 it was a nice start 
 pls do countinue.

Bunny_Bear

..Anita..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anita..

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
great start!!!
the precap is interesting
i am eagerly waiting for for the next update
thanks for the pm

Bunny_Bear

Bunny_Bear

IF-Dazzler

Bunny_Bear

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
PART TWO
              Akash took two weeks from the day he met Payal to gather his strength to face his family with his decision. He was sure of Nani and Di. As for his Bhai he did not know how he will react. The sad thing is he never knew how his Bhai will react for anything lest of all his marriage. He had expected him to get married to Lavanyaji when all of a sudden he had come one evening declaring that he married Khushi and that too out of love for her. He was shocked. The whole family was shocked. The Bhai he knew, the Chote Nani and Anjali Di knew, the Arnav bitwa his mother knew was not a person who believes in love even if he had did , Bhabhi would have been the last person he would have fallen in love for they were miles apart no no poles apart in their idealogies. As for his mother he knew she would never accept it. He needed to somehow convince her. So he went to ask everybody to assemble in the hall and when he went to his bhai's room he could hear the conversation inside.
                 "I said LEAVE ME ALONE. Dammit. Why the hell could you not understand a simple matter." Arnav shouted at someone probably his Bhabhi.
                  He heard her say some reply in soft tones when his Bhai once again shouted," Will you stop this drama. We are couples in front of the world not within this room. Understood. So stop this acting as though you are concerned for me."
                 Akash was stunned. What is happening in this house. Well then his Bhai did not marry Bhabhi out of love, then why did he marry her at all? He could hear his Bhabhi's anklets in the direction of the bathroom. He knocked the door as though to give an image he had  just come. When he heard his Bhai's come in he went inside and looked at him," Bhai please come downstairs as I have to tell you all an important matter." Arnav just nodded and told him he will be down in a minute. When he was about to go, his bhabhi came out teary faced and as soon as she saw him she plastered a smile on her face and said," Akashji aap yahan? Koi Baat hain?"
                 He felt pity for her. Whatever the problem was they both did not want to tell him or the family regarding it. Maybe he could help them. So he simply answered," Haan Bhabhi. Please come down. I have something really important to tell you all."
               Saying so he left their room. Soon everyone were assembled in the drawing room. Nani, Anjali Di, Jijaji, his mother and father , Dhruv and Bhai and Bhabhi.
                He then faced everyone and said," I want to get married," His mother jumped in happiness when he interrupted her and said, " Payalji se."
               "Kya." " Hello hi bye bye." came the replies of his Bhabhi and his mother respectively. They both were equally surprised.
                  Manorama yelled," Nahi. That Khoon bari Taang will never be my Bahu. This is all because of you patti saree."
                 Arnav for the first time shouted,"Mami she is my wife now. and talk with some respect to her."
                  Nani interfered in their fight and said," Manorama speak with some respect. Khushi betiya is our bahu now and how could you speak like this. She is equally surprised. Can't you see that?"
             Manorama replied to that," Sasuma this is all drama. First Arnav bitwa and now my Akash bitwa."
           Arnav could not bear it any longer. So he gave Khushi his hand and  he went to their room followed by her.
            Akash said," Ma If you want me to marry anybody, then it will be Payalji. Otherwise do not even dream about my marriage for I will not marry anybody else. You could by all ways proceed with dhruv's marriage."
          Manorama Mami fumed and said," Hello hi bye bye." before leaving the room.
            Nania and Anjali di were happy and congratulated him saying that Payal was indeed a good choice while his father was happy if he was happy. Dhruv too congratulated him and said that he would like to meet his future Bhabhi.
             His jijaji was silent and when Anjali Di asked what the problem was he came out of the trance and replied," Saale sahab, did you ask Payalji about it?"
             Akash then told the family regarding his meeting with Payal and Nani was elated by Payal's behaviour.
             When everyone left he needed to know the views of his Bhai and Bhabhi. He then went to their room once again. His Bhai was busy working on his Laptop and Bhabhi was by the poolside looking so lost.
            Akash said," Bhai what is your opinion?"
            Before Arnav could answer Khushi interrupted him and said," Akashji Please leave this topic and leave my jiji alone."

Edited by Bhavapriya - 13 November 2011 at 7:19am

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

rockinggirl555barbie_gurlhoneyboney1salehaarshisanjuarshikajrisobtimrignMayilKushiArnavArmiRidz4evermistletoe22cue1Missbantunanz_2211Shina_srkfanradiationBadtameez.DillankanTinkJiahari93SweetSophieGurpreet1991CrazySaRunianipkknd_gbdfanarshi10arshitokyoAshgnissokaty185sarita_barun--BumbleBee--WittyKittymeghnasrashgirl000akhilashcpervaizsivatharshiniHonkytonkmirnaliniYazzy91jacobharry10011hemvbasumidevishreeIshrafan11_mahi_lakshyaNktdbr_kmichi-veena.shona-littlemoideeps_92kamalapushpaAbiLuvsArshimeenalumaJennyAvniFAYKHAN29zafi.vrshn.moon_minekeenu_kk..Anita..siva2901.Saraa.pinky_blueskiesprettyasjenARS24SobtiFanShree-.serendipity.-dumas.SajnaVe.

meenaluma

IF-Rockerz

meenaluma

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
great update pls continue soon

Bunny_Bear

devishree

IF-Dazzler

devishree

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Starwhy bhavi ma its so short??? but i liked it Big smile
wait wats the matter abt ARHI marriage starting from the first phase onwards Confused
u r gonna panic me with ARHI and that creepyCry
akash has been very good and strong abt his marriage with payalThumbs Up
plz update soon Day Dreaming the ongoing track is very nice Star
thanks for the pm dearHeart

Bunny_Bear

Honkytonk

Goldie

Honkytonk

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Lovely chapter, really enjoyed it...gave a nice insight to the family members from a different perspective. 

Many thanks

Bunny_Bear

littlemoi

IF-Dazzler

littlemoi

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
lovely update!

Bunny_Bear

Post Reply New Post

Go to top