I hope for a Jagya Anandi reunion

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Although Jagya was mean to anandi etc etc etc etc - i think J & A love eachother a lot and are the best jodi ever. I hate that Gauri & er parents - they are mean, selfish, annoying. Hope J & A reunite soon
please  NO jaAn😵... ,anandi kaa bahut apmaan kiya hai usne👎🏼 ...
no jaan left in JaAn🤔
Why do colors butcher all their serials...they have done this with uttaran,Laado,Bhagyavidhata,SSK...now BV is going on the same road...instead of punishing GAGA they r turning Jagya into a hero...Gauri is already a psycho.
I have lost all hopes with this show.
I do too...a loves j alot...maybe now a can be his adult n final choice...but doubt it...what would they do with g n baby...their relationship has gone too far for j to turn back
I too think J has gone too far with G. How can a girl accept the husband back when she knows that her husband has physical relationship with other girl. may be difficult but not impossible. The only way around is to make J super honest and super lovable and super hero to redeem himself and get back his wife A. This is what CVs are trying to do. otherwise, the torture J had given to A is not a small one to forget even for the viewers 😭 like us.

Coming to G, I do not think she feels bad. All her decisions are hasty. so i think she leaves J in haste again. I dont think baby will come into this world. CVs will make DS go to swarg on sone ka seedi with A giving birth to J's baby 😃

Edited by sadiltl - 12 years ago
Now only thing left to do is kill Gauri... Anandi gets a free baby and all live happily ever after!!!
i think CV are just trying to bring Jagya back to his family. this track is the only way, but i dont think they would even try to bring JaAn back together as lovers. if they want to bring them together, they would not have introduced baby track. As for Jagya's punishment, it will come from Gauri alone. her "kun? kun?" is enough torture for Jagya since he has to live with her for the rest of his life.

But Jagya and Anandi will be back as good friend...not as lovers.
Originally posted by nri-tv

Although Jagya was mean to anandi etc etc etc etc - i think J & A love eachother a lot and are the best jodi ever. I hate that Gauri & er parents - they are mean, selfish, annoying. Hope J & A reunite soon

Jagiya was MEAN to A?! THAT is your reading of the situation?! She should get back with the shifty eyed monster? You obviously dont like A very much-I wouldnt wish such a husband on my enemy! Do you want her also to accept Gauri & be her child's ayah? Gwad!!
I also went JaAn reunion and its possible too
I honestly don't want JaAn union. 

Anandi has done lot for Jagya, so may be its time Jagya does something for her by saving her life and let all this remain at Friendship level.

Infact I would prefer A to give divorce to J and let GAGA setttle in the family . A should move out. B&S can always support A and hope A makes good career and life for herself. 

The moral woild be that Child marriage is evil and can lead to separation of lives, but if you have fighting power like A, one can atleast find a way out of it.

J can suffer with pyscho G and that would be his  punishment, while G can stay in the family and do family seva. That would be her punishment.