Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Jaiye Aap Kahan Jayenge Ye Nazar Laut K fir Aayegi (Page 3)

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prinky02

Originally posted by appy2011

ditsy! awesome post!

i really really felt bad after watching the epi. 

maami was really ridiculous - i felt like giving her a tight slap. she called khushi servant?! who is she - wasn't she one too?!
she's a raizada bahu but that doesn't mean she'll forget where she's come from!

lavanya, anji and nani were extra sweet today - with the way they had a farewell for khushi - i loved it.

i felt khushi went up to arnav to give the mannat ki chaabi but then because of his full on anger, he left her but with a cut and she left - saaad!Cry

i'm really eager to watch how arnav is going to find out that khushi has a cut. can't wait for tonight!

yaar prinks...Hug
me tho totally sad sad after the epi...can't concentrate in work at all Confused

and my work is making me occupied. i can't think of iss pyaar and the epiConfused

i'm back to active again, aps!EmbarrassedHug

yaar...I will also be serious and try to focus Wink of to lunch now LOL
great to have you back Smile
HugHugHug appy

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged

ditsy! awesome post!

i really really felt bad after watching the epi. 

maami was really ridiculous - i felt like giving her a tight slap. she called khushi servant?! who is she - wasn't she one too?!
she's a raizada bahu but that doesn't mean she'll forget where she's come from!

lavanya, anji and nani were extra sweet today - with the way they had a farewell for khushi - i loved it.

i felt khushi went up to arnav to give the mannat ki chaabi but then because of his full on anger, he left her but with a cut and she left - saaad!Cry

i'm really eager to watch how arnav is going to find out that khushi has a cut. can't wait for tonight!

yaar prinks...Hug
me tho totally sad sad after the epi...can't concentrate in work at all Confused

and my work is making me occupied. i can't think of iss pyaar and the epiConfused

i'm back to active again, aps!EmbarrassedHug

yaar...I will also be serious and try to focus Wink of to lunch now LOL
great to have you back Smile
HugHugHug appy

hihi..i was out of office for 3 weeks - i wasn't well for 2 weeks and then last week, my maasi was here so i couldn't come.. and finally resumed yesterday - lots of emailing and printing to finish. i finished by 2pm - it's 4:20pm now here Embarrassed
now on IF but going to leave soon - going home already. heheEmbarrassed

bon appetite!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index