Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Jaiye Aap Kahan Jayenge Ye Nazar Laut K fir Aayegi (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Tum Se Judai Ke Ansoo Ankhon Me Rehte Hain
Kisi Ke Samne Kahan Ye To Dil Mein Behte Hain

Zindagi Ka Saleeqa Kahan Hey Humain Ab Dugmagate Hain Qadam
Tum Ho ZINDGI Meri Hum To Bar Bar Yehi Kehte Hain

Hey Husrat-e-Dil Key Koi Bhi Pal Na Teri Yaad Se Gafil
Hum Soye Kahan Hain Bus Jagte Rehte Hain

Itna Chale Hain Ke CHal CHal Key Thak Gaye Hain
Sitare To Buhat Hain Per Hum Tumhain CHAAND Kehte Hain

Tum Se Judai Ke Ansoo Ankhon Me Rehte Hain
Kisi Ke Samne Kahan Ye To Dil Mein Behte Hain

ClapClapClapClap
ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jaiye Aap Kahan Jayenge Ye Nazar Laut K fir Aayegi (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Dits baby...
pain, pain, pain n only pain!
Uff! Somebody pour fevicol in Mami's mouth!
From ASR to OP, my heart went out for all! And Khushi, poor gal! Cry Cry

pinky_blueskies

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Lovely post...the way you summarize the highlights of the episode is exceptional and to the point...just love it and enjoy to the core

Thanks a lot...

BTW who is adding these songs...bang on!!!
But my all time favorite is "Ab to hai tumse ...har khushi apni.."

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

arnav "
. Di kya zarurat thi usko bulane ki??? uska kaam yahan khtam ho chuka hai na??? woh iss ghar se ja chuki hai...aur humari zindagi se bhi...wapas aakar ki ek din ke extra paise na maangne lage.."...dats really bad.Rolling Eyes..

It was bad, what is worse is that Khushi heard everything. I feel bad for the poor girl, I know deep down Arnav knows that Khushi is not like that but his words are hurtful. I liked the ending though when Khushi left and didn't even look back to see him, that killed him inside. Arnav is hurting no doubt about it and sadly his family doesn't know him as well as they believe otherwise they would have figured out what is going on by now

I really like Lavanya and Khushi's friendship, I hope it is not ruined once the truth comes out about Arnav and Khushi being in love with each other. I hope Lavanya is able to exit gracefully and won't turn negative. Mami is there to be negative for all!!

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 08 November 2011 at 9:33pm

Raima36

-Appy-

IF-Dazzler

-Appy-

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
lovely write-up adits...I am feeling very sad for arnie boy and kushi though Ouch ...these two have totally doused my mood...need major diversion to pep up my mood Confused..

Edited by appy2011 - 09 November 2011 at 12:15am

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
ditsy! awesome post!

i really really felt bad after watching the epi. 

maami was really ridiculous - i felt like giving her a tight slap. she called khushi servant?! who is she - wasn't she one too?!
she's a raizada bahu but that doesn't mean she'll forget where she's come from!

lavanya, anji and nani were extra sweet today - with the way they had a farewell for khushi - i loved it.

i felt khushi went up to arnav to give the mannat ki chaabi but then because of his full on anger, he left her but with a cut and she left - saaad!Cry

i'm really eager to watch how arnav is going to find out that khushi has a cut. can't wait for tonight!

-Appy-

IF-Dazzler

-Appy-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prinky02

ditsy! awesome post!

maami was really ridiculous - i felt like giving her a tight slap. she called khushi servant?! who is she - wasn't she one too?!

lavanya, anji and nani were extra sweet today - with the way they had a farewell for khushi - i loved it.

i felt khushi went up to arnav to give the mannat ki chaabi but then because of his full on anger, he left her but with a cut and she left - saaad!Cry

i'm really eager to watch how arnav is going to find out that khushi has a cut. can't wait for tonight!

yaar prinks...Hug
me tho totally sad sad after the epi...can't concentrate in work at all Confused

pinky_blueskies

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy2011

Originally posted by prinky02

ditsy! awesome post!

yaar prinks...Hug
me tho totally sad sad after the epi...can't concentrate in work at all Confused

and my work is making me occupied. i can't think of iss pyaar and the epiConfused

i'm back to active again, aps!EmbarrassedHug

-Appy-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.