Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely post...the way you summarize the highlights of the episode is exceptional and to the point...just love it and enjoy to the core

Thanks a lot...

BTW who is adding these songs...bang on!!!
But my all time favorite is "Ab to hai tumse ...har khushi apni.."
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: adits7

arnav "
. Di kya zarurat thi usko bulane ki??? uska kaam yahan khtam ho chuka hai na??? woh iss ghar se ja chuki hai...aur humari zindagi se bhi...wapas aakar ki ek din ke extra paise na maangne lage.."...dats really bad...

It was bad, what is worse is that Khushi heard everything. I feel bad for the poor girl, I know deep down Arnav knows that Khushi is not like that but his words are hurtful. I liked the ending though when Khushi left and didn't even look back to see him, that killed him inside. Arnav is hurting no doubt about it and sadly his family doesn't know him as well as they believe otherwise they would have figured out what is going on by now

I really like Lavanya and Khushi's friendship, I hope it is not ruined once the truth comes out about Arnav and Khushi being in love with each other. I hope Lavanya is able to exit gracefully and won't turn negative. Mami is there to be negative for all!!
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely write-up adits...I am feeling very sad for arnie boy and kushi though  ...these two have totally doused my mood...need major diversion to pep up my mood πŸ˜•.. Edited by appy2011 - 12 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ditsy! awesome post!

i really really felt bad after watching the epi. 

maami was really ridiculous - i felt like giving her a tight slap. she called khushi servant?! who is she - wasn't she one too?!
she's a raizada bahu but that doesn't mean she'll forget where she's come from!

lavanya, anji and nani were extra sweet today - with the way they had a farewell for khushi - i loved it.

i felt khushi went up to arnav to give the mannat ki chaabi but then because of his full on anger, he left her but with a cut and she left - saaad!😭

i'm really eager to watch how arnav is going to find out that khushi has a cut. can't wait for tonight!
-Appy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prinky02

ditsy! awesome post!

i really really felt bad after watching the epi. 

maami was really ridiculous - i felt like giving her a tight slap. she called khushi servant?! who is she - wasn't she one too?!
she's a raizada bahu but that doesn't mean she'll forget where she's come from!

lavanya, anji and nani were extra sweet today - with the way they had a farewell for khushi - i loved it.

i felt khushi went up to arnav to give the mannat ki chaabi but then because of his full on anger, he left her but with a cut and she left - saaad!😭

i'm really eager to watch how arnav is going to find out that khushi has a cut. can't wait for tonight!

yaar prinks...πŸ€—
me tho totally sad sad after the epi...can't concentrate in work at all πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: appy2011

yaar prinks...πŸ€—
me tho totally sad sad after the epi...can't concentrate in work at all πŸ˜•

and my work is making me occupied. i can't think of iss pyaar and the epiπŸ˜•

i'm back to active again, aps!πŸ˜³πŸ€—
-Appy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prinky02

and my work is making me occupied. i can't think of iss pyaar and the epiπŸ˜•

i'm back to active again, aps!πŸ˜³πŸ€—

yaar...I will also be serious and try to focus πŸ˜‰ of to lunch now πŸ˜†
great to have you back 😊
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— appy

Originally posted by: appy2011

yaar...I will also be serious and try to focus πŸ˜‰ of to lunch now πŸ˜†
great to have you back 😊
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— appy

hihi..i was out of office for 3 weeks - i wasn't well for 2 weeks and then last week, my maasi was here so i couldn't come.. and finally resumed yesterday - lots of emailing and printing to finish. i finished by 2pm - it's 4:20pm now here πŸ˜³
now on IF but going to leave soon - going home already. hehe😳

bon appetite!😊