Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

A very good epi...
..Thumbs Up...

its really sweet of the Raizada family to give dis farewell to khushi n calling her to RM fr d last time..Big smileBig smileBig smile...

naaniji "kauno aisa chara nahi hai ki khushi beetiya baar baar eehan aati rahi..."...

..hai na naaniji aap khushi ki shaadi aapke Chotte ke saath karwa do..
..aur humesha ke liye khushi ko apne saath rakhlo..LOL

lavanya "
main chamkilli ko bohot miss karungi...main usse kya gift doon..Huh?..."..so sweet...SmileSmile

Arnav trying hard to stay away from khushi or think abt her..he is more angry wid himself fr getting so weak n falling in love wid khushi..ConfusedConfused...which kinda is out of his premise...he hs built dis fortress around him thinking dt no 1 cud pierce ..bt khushi did manage n he is angry he did let her in..ConfusedConfusedConfused

arnav "
. Di kya zarurat thi usko bulane ki??? uska kaam yahan khtam ho chuka hai na??? woh iss ghar se ja chuki hai...aur humari zindagi se bhi...wapas aakar ki ek din ke extra paise na maangne lage.."...dats really bad.Rolling Eyes..

naani  " bas kijiye chotte
har cheez mol paisan naahi howat."......

arnav " par kuch loon ke liye hota hai naani...kya zarurat hai uss ladki ke liye itna drama karne ki..usse uske paise bhi mil chuke hai toh kyun bulaya usko...."...

anjali " chotte iss tarah se baat mat kijiye aap..."..Approve...

arnav " haan Di kyunki main bhi pareshan ho gaya hoon.
Hmm..khushi yeh khushi woh bas kijiye.."...ConfusedConfusedConfused...

n he notices khushi's der..
Duh..

poor khushi..
Sad...

mamiji "
manorama se haindshake bhi kauno gift se kum naahi hai..."..Ya r8...LOLLOLLOL...

Nafrat sirf naam ki..:

Arnav  "
mujhe tumhari shakal bhi nahi dekhni hai..so just get out of her...Go Away..maine kaha na just go..."...OuchOuchOuch...

khushi " hume bhi aapse baat karne ka koi shaukh nahi..".
No...

i loved d way Arnav who ws holding khushi's armsn so tightly...realised he ws abt to hurt her agn...jus closed his eyes left her n moved away ...Thumbs Up...

lavanya "
chamkilli main tumhe bohot miss karungi..phone pe touch mein rehna main tumhe party mein leke jaungi...."...laa ki timing is gud..Laughing 2

i loved d way Arnav ws peeping wid his supa sad face ...
...while khushi was leaving..

Barun n Sanaya ...Fab acting.
Clapping Hands...

precap : looking forward not only fr d ArHi sc...but also d story on how dey ll meet again...wat ll bring dem bk together...in 1 premise...
Embarrassed

TW

Edited by adits7 - 08 November 2011 at 9:11am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

shamagoyalKrzyKuri82kashevradika10KHUSHIASRPrasRasradiationluvtwilight19unna_178gilgameshRaima36star1315storybooksgdRadhe1085payel3004bila_aArHi_4everTangledDEE2803arnshi-RD--Appy-S.StephyFebruaryFlowerfly_dogMsCeylonBunny_Bearsmitarvasiraju--Krish--cindrella255trina2010monsi08stardust-Doodle.Mandy.pinky_blueskiesShwetha!suj01.Saraa.-sylph-slmuDiamondLife-Dark_Fantasy-mishti_17sunaina02

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jaiye Aap Kahan Jayenge Ye Nazar Laut K fir Aayegi" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Tum Se Judai Ke Ansoo Ankhon Me Rehte Hain
Kisi Ke Samne Kahan Ye To Dil Mein Behte Hain

Zindagi Ka Saleeqa Kahan Hey Humain Ab Dugmagate Hain Qadam
Tum Ho ZINDGI Meri Hum To Bar Bar Yehi Kehte Hain

Hey Husrat-e-Dil Key Koi Bhi Pal Na Teri Yaad Se Gafil
Hum Soye Kahan Hain Bus Jagte Rehte Hain

Itna Chale Hain Ke CHal CHal Key Thak Gaye Hain
Sitare To Buhat Hain Per Hum Tumhain CHAAND Kehte Hain

Tum Se Judai Ke Ansoo Ankhon Me Rehte Hain
Kisi Ke Samne Kahan Ye To Dil Mein Behte Hain

Edited by rdfan - 08 November 2011 at 9:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhe1085cindrella255.Saraa.adits7mishti_17-Dark_Fantasy-

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Adits.. Hug Wonderful post.. Day Dreaming ...

Khushi was going on blabbering at her home.. LOL Dono ASR aur Khushi have lost it.. Both dont know what they have been doing.. LOL Khushi being called back to RM and ASR ka paara chadha.. Shocked The way he was getting hyper today.. Oh god..!!  Concerned about his health.. Pehle hee sugar kam hai.. Embarrassed He was getting irritated listening to everything related to Khushi.. Kya karein.. Yahi toh pyaar hai.. Mohabbat door jaane na de.. Day Dreaming Anjali , Nani and La didnt know what hit him.. He was behaving weird. Shocked And Khushi heard it all about everything.. Broken Heart Poor Khushi... The farewell was good minus Mami crap.. Pinch Felt so bad that Khushi wont be coming to RM .. Cry I know, she is gonna end up there, but some difficult daysLOL 
Coming to ArHi scene.. Day Dreaming For a change I liked the "hawa-udoing-hair" scene for ASR.. Her presence is felt by her.. And what he does, ends up hurting her emotionally and physically.. Hamesha hurt karta hai aur baad mein dukhi hota hai.. Disapprove The way she left the house and he had this sad expression.. Unhappy cant see them like that... Cry
Shyaam ka natak... Pinch Gawsshh.. he is so disgusting... Ewww

Precap : Engagement ho gayi.. Party Dancing Im so looking forward to tomorrow.. Day Dreaming 

Edited by mishti_17 - 08 November 2011 at 9:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36arnshicindrella255Doodleadits7pinky_blueskies-sylph-

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
dooriyan bhi hai zaroori, zaroori hai yeh dooriyan! Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radika10cindrella255adits7pinky_blueskiesmishti_17

MsCeylon

IF-Dazzler

MsCeylon

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Exactly
I'm also waiting for "Break Ke Baadh" Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuadits7

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
hey adits!! Hug

Arnav trying hard to stay away from khushi or think abt her..he is more angry wid himself fr getting so weak n falling in love wid khushi...which kinda is out of his premise...he hs built dis fortress around him thinking dt no 1 cud pierce ..bt khushi did manage n he is angry he did let her in..

that was good yaar! and ya thats the reason he is behaving so rude! he is angry on himself more than khushi and venting his anger on khushi! he isnt doing all this on purpose!
Ouch
and i just loved the fact that khushi's hand cut because of arnavLOL it was a good one that they showed things with a connection.glass break..her going their and cutting her finger!..perfect one! but this girl khushi is gonna making me cry seriously! really bad for her! specially when he said ab uo ja chuki hai is ghar se humari zindagi se!! sigh

raizada is family was a sweet jalebi!.. and lavnaya too! she is being really nice! but poor girl gonna a heart break! but i will be happy if she doesnt turn negative!..heart wrenching scene was when khushi was going! and arnav was looking as if saying.. "i want to stop you but i cant"..

eager to see how he is gonna go to mandir! and ya i am also quiet excited as how will he know that he hurt her finger! but not sure if he will get to know about her marriage thing or not..i dont think so that she will tellErmm
well whatever will happen i am sure will be amazing! loving the way story is moving!Hug loved your post as usual adits!! HugHeart

Edited by vampire_girl - 08 November 2011 at 9:51am

cindrella255Doodlevasiraju-sylph-pinky_blueskiesadits7mishti_17

bila_a

Goldie

bila_a

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
i love your use of emoticons, such a wonderful episode and an awesome postHug. arnav was really cute peeping and looking at khushi, he reminded me of a cute innocent child. i love reading your post's.

Edited by bila_a - 08 November 2011 at 9:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sylph-

Doodle

IF-Rockerz

Doodle

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Dits...nice post as usual...Actually Mami's dialogue doesn't bother me now a days...I kinda rub it off like Khushi. 

Lets see how he finds out that he had hurt her...I guess blood droplets will be on the floor...and I would be happy if he actually goes to the Mandir to dress the wound up and it doesn't happen by chance. This will mean in later stage when she'll face a bigger trauma / accident he'll be the one to run to her. Finally it will be nafrat se bhari prem kahani. 

I actually loved the scene when Nani and Anj were telling Arnav that its because of her Lavanya was accepted by Nani and that Arnav also agreed to marry Laa, then he gulped down with pain. Hawww...I was feeling sad for him...His actions and emotions were justifiable today through his erratic behavior.

This is actually the essence of the show where they would want to stay away from each other but in vain. They both would think that talking rudely and staying away will make them erase the feeling but they'll dive in even then also.  

Edited by doodleberry - 08 November 2011 at 11:23am

Raima36-RD-cindrella255vasirajusuj01mishti_17-Dark_Fantasy-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.