Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

meLuvsParul

IF-Rockerz

meLuvsParul

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
seriouslyy this is too muchhh..hez gayeb again...dhattt...want him backkk on action...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divya86Anchal_Kamli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MIA - Mr. Virat Singh Vadhera (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divya86

Groupbie

divya86

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazzz

Seriously it should be a crime!!!!Oh hw i miss himDay Dreaming...2 episode they dint show him nd the last time they showed him that dadaji was insulting himAngry

Waise an angry Virat is all sorts of awesome in my opinion... You get to see the bitter cynic lurking under the funny and cool facade. HOT! Manvi has her work cut out with this one... I have the feeling she'll fall for him first, and it'll be a struggle for her cos he won't realise/accept that he can fall in love again... Virat and Manvi themselves are going to be huge problems for each other in this story, other than their families. I just hope the CVs do justice to all the expectations... :fingers crossed:

Edited by divya86 - 08 November 2011 at 9:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Kamli2cute4u_22..Labyrinth..

divya86

Groupbie

divya86

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meLuvsParul

seriouslyy this is too muchhh..hez gayeb again...dhattt...want him backkk on action...

Let's start a 'Bring Virat Back' andolan!! Big smile On a serious note, I hope Kushal isn't ill or anything...

Anchal_Kamli..Labyrinth..

Rach-dc

IF-Rockerz

Rach-dc

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

WTH today also no ViratAngryAngry  This is not good

divya86Anchal_Kamli..Labyrinth..

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
lol..he's coming up.. HOPEFULLY tomorrow.. if not by the end of the week for sure!

keeping fingers crossed for virman scenes!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divya86Anchal_Kamli2cute4u_22..Labyrinth..xxXSejalXxx-PhoenixD-

divya86

Groupbie

divya86

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rach-dc

WTH today also no Virat AngryAngry  This is not good

Tell me about it... Ek glimpse toh dikha dete yaar. Sigh

Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

lol..he's coming up.. HOPEFULLY tomorrow.. if not by the end of the week for sure!

keeping fingers crossed for virman scenes!

END of the week?! Shocked I can't wait THAT long... I needed to see him, like, yesterday. Weekend was bad enough, ab weekdays mein bhi they aren't showing him Ouch He better be on tomorrow...

Anchal_Kamli..Labyrinth..

madhu_sridhar

Goldie

madhu_sridhar

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Ah...I see what you mean...not one frame. zilch...Ouch  self-consolation is the way, i guess...maybe watch some old VirMan scenes to satiate ourselves...

Anchal_Kamli..Labyrinth..xxXSejalXxx

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
iknw...i miss both of em CryCry they def. add something to the show Big smile...paging mr virat & viren we the viewers need to c yu guys asap! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Kamli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.