Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

divya86

Groupbie

divya86

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Where is Virat these days? Two whole episodes without him and without VirMan, ufff!! Not saying the epis were bad or anything, but these two add a spark that take an episode from great to awesome! Jaane kahan kho gaya yeh ladka. Somebody bring him back, pleeease... Ouch Another day without him, and I swear I'm going to launch a manhunt Tongue Hope to see him tomorrow at least... Some JeeVi and VirMan scenes (of a decent length) would be appreciated as well...

What do you all think? Where's Virat? Funniest/most creative answer gets a prize Wink

Edited by divya86 - 08 November 2011 at 9:04am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010niya_sAnchal_Kamli2cute4u_22VirManandJeeVisravss..Labyrinth..Millerrr88xxXSejalXxxwadi..dollLumzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MIA - Mr. Virat Singh Vadhera" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Virat Day Dreamingevn i really missed him today!!hope they will show him tomorrow!!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divya86Anchal_Kamli

VirManandJeeVi

VirManandJeeVi

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
ikr...it is so boring ithout Virat or VirMan scenes!!! Hope he is in tom. episode!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divya86Anchal_Kamli

divya86

Groupbie

divya86

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazzz

Virat Day Dreamingevn i really missed him today!!hope they will show him tomorrow!!!! 

It should be criminal to be that hot, seriously Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Let's hope he'll be back with a bang that involves Manvi somehow Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Kamli2cute4u_22..Labyrinth..

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Ughhh Want him back NOW.!!!Angry.Damn Damn Damn.!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divya86Anchal_KamliLumzz

divya86

Groupbie

divya86

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VirManandJeeVi

ikr...it is so boring ithout Virat or VirMan scenes!!! Hope he is in tom. episode!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Well, I won't say boring exactly, cos today's beeji-granddaughters bonding was kinda cute... And dadaji's sensibility sorta restored my good opinion of him. He's strict, but fair, and I can deal with that. But seriously, VirMan add spark to the show. They are a chatpata tadka to a good sabzi, if you know what I mean Wink

I am going to imagine Virat is off scheming of ways to irritate Manvi, btw... And would totally love it if he calls her after hearing about the fiasco. I can just see him consoling her at first and then saying something teasing that will rile her up Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Kamli2cute4u_22luvlife84MuasamSept16th..Labyrinth..

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divya86

Originally posted by lazzz

It should be criminal to be that hot, seriously Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Let's hope he'll be back with a bang that involves Manvi somehow Big smile

Seriously it should be a crime!!!!Oh hw i miss himDay Dreaming...2 episode they dint show him nd the last time they showed him that dadaji was insulting himAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divya86Anchal_Kamli2cute4u_22..Labyrinth..

divya86

Groupbie

divya86

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

Ughhh Want him back NOW.!!!Angry.Damn Damn Damn.!!

I miss his smirks... Ouch And the twinkle in his eyes... and that genuine smile... And that expression of concern... And the softness in his voice... Ahem, you get the drift. I even miss his spiky hair, although it makes me itch to hand him a comb...

Waise, do we know if Virat has a career? I know Viren is a lawyer and Virat has a failed business (and probably a bad relationship) behind him, but what does the guy do all day? And if he does nothing, why can't he go to Rishikesh to help the Chaudhris out with the wedding preparations? I would give anything to see VirMan in the same house. Agar milenge nahin toh dosti kaise hogi? aur agar dosti nahin hui, toh pyaar toh bohot door ki baat hai. Sheesh!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Kamli2cute4u_22MuasamSept16th..Labyrinth..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.