Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

KAREENA'S Autumn Winter shoot with Metro Shoes (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

beboholic

IF-Sizzlerz

beboholic

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
^ you keep going back to kareena. I answered your question in my first post. You act like am saying kareena is an angle.  Kareena was never a good role model...and I already said how much of a bad image that size zero phase was. But why focus on the past? WHen she is being herself now...your criticizing her...and when she is size zero...your criticizing her. What do you actually want from her?  I just don't see your point. Kareena is the least of your worries...but it seems like all your post is focused on her. Confused

And I said 100 times...this isn't even about kareena. It's about the image we are presenting to young girls, WHy do you think kareena acts the way she does? Why do you think she so much focused on her looks? WHy do you think actors do surgeries to fix their face? I think you know the answer to that. I hope you realize these stars act the way they do because of the pressure they get from us (the audience). And these pressures doesn't only affect stars it affects a lot of young girls and even not so young girls. 

Edited by beboholic - 10 November 2011 at 9:53am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KAREENA'S Autumn Winter shoot with Metro Shoes (Page 8)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naach_Basanti

IF-Sizzlerz

Naach_Basanti

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

^ you keep going back to kareena. I answered your question in my first post. You act like am saying kareena is an angle.  Kareena was never a good role model...and I already said how much of a bad image that size zero phase was. But why focus on the past? WHen she is being herself now...your criticizing her...and when she is size zero...your criticizing her. What do you actually want from her?  I just don't see your point. 

So your saying your criticizing her now because she was size zero before. Confused

And I said 100 times...this isn't even about kareena. It's about the image we are presenting to young girls, WHy do you think kareena acts the way she does? Why do you think she so much focused on her looks? I think you know the answer to that. 

No im not criticising because she was a size 0 before, but criticising that she used the size 0 image to make money and for promoting herself. So I feel no remorse for saing she has 'thunder thighs' now as she herself uses her body weight to her gain.

I have said enough on this matter, makes no sense in repeating my thoughts, and see no point in continuing this debate.

Edited by Naach_Basanti - 10 November 2011 at 9:54am

beboholic

IF-Sizzlerz

beboholic

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
^ Nobody accused you to feel sorry for her. I don't give a dam about what people say about kareena's weight. She doesn't get to read these posts. I don't think you understood what I'm am trying to say...because it's a touchy subject. But it's all good. We can end the debate here...am fine with that. Since you don't see my point. 

Edited by beboholic - 10 November 2011 at 9:56am

MrsNealCaffrey

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam_dean4EvatvdekhaKataliciousbamboocopterpetticoat

Katalicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Katalicious

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

I still cant get over the legs. What in the world?
And the flabby arms.

And i think I even saw underarm hair, but maybe I'm just imagining the worst now LOL

OMG DESU ROFL

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
I swear I see underarm hair. Kat can you check, coz now i'm probably hallucinating, lol.

I was traumatized while wtaching this video coz i coudlnt even focus on her face. I was too "W*F"ed by the shape she' sin right now (considering she's an actress ofcourse)

Katalicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Katalicious

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Hmmm...I do see darkness under there but her fat arm is in the view LOL Still can't believe you made me look ROFL

smarie

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

Post Reply New Post

Go to top