Arnav to follow Khushi's blood drops..?? - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by asmaanee

yaah this is more logical. after seeing the blood on broken glass he may think it is op's blood. only after seeing her wrapped hand he will know it was khushi.

yeaah right it makes sense..probably it'll strike him then and there that it was khushi who's hurt herself and when he realizes that it was coz of him that she had to face that,maybe it'll make him guilty..lil bit though..
Awesome post mazkachazka πŸ‘πŸΌ ...i had a wonderful time reading every bodies replies, it lightened my mood up πŸ˜† ...i don't know what to say, i'm a bit late and everyone has such great predictions, so i'll just see how it plays out in today's episode πŸ˜Š Edited by asha... - 12 years ago
I agree with you mazkachazka .. I was also wondering same thing how did he reached there with blood drops..πŸ˜‰ that to same mandir where khushi has gone.. πŸ˜ƒAnyway how many temples are there, where she visits?? πŸ˜•
yesss!!guys im so glad it happened they way we all predicted!!wohoo!!okay its time ASR is getting under our skin and we're able to think just like him!!he so love khushi na 😳

SEE...see...i had posted yest naa...if CVs do tht it wil be a LOGICAL MOVE BY THEM...πŸ˜†

gud goin CVs...

Home-work for next tymπŸ˜†: .plzz chuck dis khushi-snake so called wedding...engagement soon ok ?!...no more bauji torture...plz have sum pity on dis poor soul...n haan...wen r ArHi meeting next???πŸ˜‰

thnku...i hope u wnt disappoint ur FANS...πŸ˜†

Edited by garima_IPKKND - 12 years ago
^^yeaa i know i so cant take the boring torture shyam inflicts upon poor babuji!!rascal fellow all because he wants to do the sagai with ASR's khushi!