Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khusi and Lavanya partying?

iloveu_123 Groupbie
iloveu_123
iloveu_123

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I dont know if you guys noticed but Lavanya gifted Khusi a  La Style dress, and i think they both will go partying and Arnav will follow them!!!!Embarrassed It will be an interesting episode to wacth and maybe our Arnie boy will get jealus as another guys will stare at khusi!!! and possibly more raba ve moments as Arnav zapped by her beauty in that english dress!!!!!Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

feyaCrazySaRunianWorkerBJuicee_SushiemirnalinishilparoxxKamalika..--Krish--tinsel

Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
let him burn in jealousy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..

aanu23 Goldie
aanu23
aanu23

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
yeah...and hoping atleast in that party he completes his unfinished kiss of love!!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preethalaxmi

Juicee_Sushie Goldie
Juicee_Sushie
Juicee_Sushie

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveu_123

I dont know if you guys noticed but Lavanya gifted Khusi a  La Style dress, and i think they both will go partying and Arnav will follow them!!!!Embarrassed It will be an interesting episode to wacth and maybe our Arnie boy will get jealus as another guys will stare at khusi!!! and possibly more raba ve moments as Arnav zapped by her beauty in that english dress!!!!!Wink

Fantastic Idea...would love to see that happen!!!!
shonu2 Goldie
shonu2
shonu2

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Wouldn't that be great, Khushi in a tight, short dress!!!

ASR would just faint!!!
aanu23 Goldie
aanu23
aanu23

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonu2

Wouldn't that be great, Khushi in a tight, short dress!!!

ASR would just faint!!!

hey actually it would be a beautiful track...imagine in party khushi in short dress which la gifted and arnav sees that khushi is so uncomfortable with that dress...and he tries to help her or cover her with some shawl so that she feels better...OMGGG...Day Dreaming...am already seeing a rabbe ve moment!!!!!!!!Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index