Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Mujhe HAQ hai..yun tujhe DAAT-ti jaun!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 14

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by rabzonedge

Originally posted by Armu4eva

LOLLOL...it was so obvious..KTLK..team z reading ur posts..n writing dialogues...ROFL...nidhi's rxn to ashu was same as u wrote smwhere...in ur post as far as i remember...Ermm

I know.. since two days my luck is in full zor.. Embarrassed  i hope they read our... ROMANCE-se bhare posts as well n incorporate them... coz seriously... AshNi can burn down the world with that cute chemistry which goes hot in a flash EmbarrassedROFL

n yess..ur kaka wala predictns..too cmng true..he did notice nidhi -THE WOMAN in ashu's life...Smile

felt really sorry fo anjie though...such a cncrnd fren...loved her sayng...'tu paagal ho gyi h'...Cry

I felt bad for Anjie too...but I wish they wouldn't turn this into some kind of an emergency...I know Anjie is worried but sometimes her worry makes things seem so dangerous...as if Nidhi is falling for a serial killer or something...it's love...had to happen to her one day...it just so happens that it's with someone who's different...I know Anjie fears Mallu but still...the Anjie&Nidhi scene made me a bit uncomfortable today.

yupp...i think so...anjie just wants to warn nidhi of d circumstnces lyng ahead...as c z madly in lov..n juzz flowng with d emtns...c cannot see d 'gaddhaConfused'...ahead...

may b anjie dsnt knw d ashu...v knw n obvsly nidhi z more than safe...

ufff...ashu's cute faces..r killingg mee...

he looked a killer...Day Dreaming

nidhi plzz bring anjie with u next tym to ashu..c ll nevaeva say nethng to u thn...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mujhe HAQ hai..yun tujhe DAAT-ti jaun!! (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged

I was blushing & breathing hard LOL did u see when she sat down...she seemed a bit shy...Embarrassed she kept a certain distance...but then kept looking at his leg...and frowning...Ouch and her jaanu ws like ConfusedLOL..."this girl is wwweeeird!Big smile"...he knows he loves her...she's so obvious...staring at her hand ..RIGHT in front of him...Big smile

Aare did u notice.. FIRST time ... he asked her to sit.. she din.. then sat on her own.. n quite near...as she started firing him LOL It was the second time round when she came from the washroom that she sat a bit shyly Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rabzonedge...RamonaG....yanks28

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged

n yess..ur kaka wala predictns..too cmng true..he did notice nidhi -THE WOMAN in ashu's life...Smile

felt really sorry fo anjie though...such a cncrnd fren...loved her sayng...'tu paagal ho gyi h'...Cry

I felt bad for Anjie too...but I wish they wouldn't turn this into some kind of an emergency...I know Anjie is worried but sometimes her worry makes things seem so dangerous...as if Nidhi is falling for a serial killer or something...it's love...had to happen to her one day...it just so happens that it's with someone who's different...I know Anjie fears Mallu but still...the Anjie&Nidhi scene made me a bit uncomfortable today.

@Rabz... Yah.. i m so happy to see Kaka notice this child woman.. who was going all hyper for Ashutoshhh Embarrassed .. cant wait for Kaka to grill him on her! Wink

@Yanku n Rabz.. i felt bad for Anji too.. but i think the reason why she is so worried is coz ..as such barring the societys perceived reaction to such a romance.. Anji herself mite not have much idea how hard LOVE strikes..! Once she gets in that phase with Ranga.. she will understand Nidhi better.. Tongue

ohhh..dat ll give nidhi plenty of chances to tak badlaa from anjie dahlingg...ohh m w8ng...both frens teasng each oder...scenes wud b so cute...LOL

Armu4eva...RamonaG....yanks28

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Anji is actually worried for nothing yes the age difference factor is there but otherwise Nidhi couldnt have got anyone better HeartEmbarrassed

Armu4evayanks28rabzonedge

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

I was blushing & breathing hard LOL did u see when she sat down...she seemed a bit shy...Embarrassed she kept a certain distance...but then kept looking at his leg...and frowning...Ouch and her jaanu ws like ConfusedLOL..."this girl is wwweeeird!Big smile"...he knows he loves her...she's so obvious...staring at her hand ..RIGHT in front of him...Big smile

Aare did u notice.. FIRST time ... he asked her to sit.. she din.. then sat on her own.. n quite near...as she started firing him LOL It was the second time round when she came from the washroom that she sat a bit shyly Embarrassed

yes...she regained her senses a bit after washing her face...

another thing guys...I already see him look at her softly...tenderly...he's falling under her "jadoo"...Embarrassed

Armu4evarabzonedge

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Smile

another thing guys...I already see him look at her softly...tenderly...he's falling under her "jadoo"...Embarrassed

dear remember..nidhi said...'ye jadoo nhi h pyaar h'HeartSmile

Armu4evayanks28

rainbows07

Groupbie

rainbows07

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
 thanks for the wonderful review tanu...Hug
Oh someone said it very truly that, I don't mind watching 1000 times the repeat of today's epi...Embarrassed

and I knew that u would already post abt it, so rushed to IFLOL

And one dialogue I liked the most was when Nidhi said to Anjie that all of her decisions whether she herself  understood or not she want Anjie to understand...Embarrassed
what a friendship yaar... touched my heart...
and I must say anji is so hurt today...she is such a loyal friend.. I love her Heart

and no words for ASHU-NIDHI scene... just lost myself when watching it...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

gonna watch the 11pm repeat too...Embarrassed...

oho yeh Nidhi kudh toh pagal hai or hame bhi pagal banadega... LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

TOTALLY Thumbs Up... Ashu with Nidhi is a completely different Ashu...than the usual Ashu... he becomes a Normal Guy ...with her...not a doctor.. not authoritative... jus a chilled out DUDE (if i can use that word) Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.