Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Mujhe HAQ hai..yun tujhe DAAT-ti jaun!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 3 Page 14

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by rabzonedge

LOLLOL...it was so obvious..KTLK..team z reading ur posts..n writing dialogues...ROFL...nidhi's rxn to ashu was same as u wrote smwhere...in ur post as far as i remember...Ermm

I know.. since two days my luck is in full zor.. Embarrassed  i hope they read our... ROMANCE-se bhare posts as well n incorporate them... coz seriously... AshNi can burn down the world with that cute chemistry which goes hot in a flash EmbarrassedROFL

n yess..ur kaka wala predictns..too cmng true..he did notice nidhi -THE WOMAN in ashu's life...Smile

felt really sorry fo anjie though...such a cncrnd fren...loved her sayng...'tu paagal ho gyi h'...Cry

Edited by rabzonedge - 08 November 2011 at 8:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva...RamonaG....yanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mujhe HAQ hai..yun tujhe DAAT-ti jaun!! (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sks21

omg thanks for the update...its wonderful
just loved today's episode the way she asked him those questions that scene was amazing...and after drinking water the way she asks so what was so cute...
precap was good cant wait for tomo's episode

I know.. it was awesomeee... Tongue
n tomorrow we will see Nidhi doing that.. ek tang wala attempt n changing her dress before going to hosp where a very...ANGRY n JEALOUS Mallu will be waiting for her with knives.. LOL

ROFL yeah she will be waiting with knives...good one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....yanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

maaa Nidhi was chooo cuteee today!!! She was so worried...haye yeh pyaar...pyaar ka junoon...pyaar ka nasha...abhi se yeh shiddat...aage kya hoga Nidhi jiii?

Zaalim saiyaan was so amused & confused...laughed & smiled throughout...observed her sweetly...let his jaan vent & scold him to her heart's content...

I loved how she kept looking at his cast and frowning...& he just didn't understand her "naino ki bhasha"...they're showing it already...

Handshake was precious...the way she looked at her hand...& his face...with this look that showed she's melting..."teri deewani...deewani"...I bet she'll go to sleep hugging her hand at night...

Yankuuu omg man.. i was grinning so broadly seeing her fire him n him.. jus smiling thruout... he is a jaanu... Embarrassed let wifey.. vent it all out n then asked her to chill n sit next to him Embarrassed Aww... such a doting hubby 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rabzonedge...RamonaG....yanks28

hsvs

Goldie

hsvs

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for the (as usual) lovely update, Tanu! Smile ...Yes it was a superb episode. Pity couldnt watch the whole episode properly - too much noise around Tongue But can relive the episode through your superb post...
Keep up the great job!
Clap

Armu4evarabzonedge

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged

LOLLOL...it was so obvious..KTLK..team z reading ur posts..n writing dialogues...ROFL...nidhi's rxn to ashu was same as u wrote smwhere...in ur post as far as i remember...Ermm

I know.. since two days my luck is in full zor.. Embarrassed  i hope they read our... ROMANCE-se bhare posts as well n incorporate them... coz seriously... AshNi can burn down the world with that cute chemistry which goes hot in a flash EmbarrassedROFL

n yess..ur kaka wala predictns..too cmng true..he did notice nidhi -THE WOMAN in ashu's life...Smile

felt really sorry fo anjie though...such a cncrnd fren...loved her sayng...'tu paagal ho gyi h'...Cry

I felt bad for Anjie too...but I wish they wouldn't turn this into some kind of an emergency...I know Anjie is worried but sometimes her worry makes things seem so dangerous...as if Nidhi is falling for a serial killer or something...it's love...had to happen to her one day...it just so happens that it's with someone who's different...I know Anjie fears Mallu but still...the Anjie&Nidhi scene made me a bit uncomfortable today.

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hsvs

Thanks for the (as usual) lovely update, Tanu! Smile ...Yes it was a superb episode. Pity couldnt watch the whole episode properly - too much noise around Tongue But can relive the episode through your superb post...
Keep up the great job!
Clap

Thank u dear Embarrassed n pls dun miss the repeats... it was WORTH the wait.. Tongue

...RamonaG....yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

maaa Nidhi was chooo cuteee today!!! She was so worried...haye yeh pyaar...pyaar ka junoon...pyaar ka nasha...abhi se yeh shiddat...aage kya hoga Nidhi jiii?

Zaalim saiyaan was so amused & confused...laughed & smiled throughout...observed her sweetly...let his jaan vent & scold him to her heart's content...

I loved how she kept looking at his cast and frowning...& he just didn't understand her "naino ki bhasha"...they're showing it already...

Handshake was precious...the way she looked at her hand...& his face...with this look that showed she's melting..."teri deewani...deewani"...I bet she'll go to sleep hugging her hand at night...

Yankuuu omg man.. i was grinning so broadly seeing her fire him n him.. jus smiling thruout... he is a jaanu... Embarrassed let wifey.. vent it all out n then asked her to chill n sit next to him Embarrassed Aww... such a doting hubby 

I was blushing & breathing hard LOL did u see when she sat down...she seemed a bit shy...Embarrassed she kept a certain distance...but then kept looking at his leg...and frowning...Ouch and her jaanu ws like ConfusedLOL..."this girl is wwweeeird!Big smile"...he knows he loves her...she's so obvious...staring at her hand ..RIGHT in front of him...Big smile

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged

I felt bad for Anjie too...but I wish they wouldn't turn this into some kind of an emergency...I know Anjie is worried but sometimes her worry makes things seem so dangerous...as if Nidhi is falling for a serial killer or something...it's love...had to happen to her one day...it just so happens that it's with someone who's different...I know Anjie fears Mallu but still...the Anjie&Nidhi scene made me a bit uncomfortable today.

@Rabz... Yah.. i m so happy to see Kaka notice this child woman.. who was going all hyper for Ashutoshhh Embarrassed .. cant wait for Kaka to grill him on her! Wink

@Yanku n Rabz.. i felt bad for Anji too.. but i think the reason why she is so worried is coz ..as such barring the societys perceived reaction to such a romance.. Anji herself mite not have much idea how hard LOVE strikes..! Once she gets in that phase with Ranga.. she will understand Nidhi better.. Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnirabzonedge...RamonaG....yanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.