Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

he has no guilt and even if he as in love he shld not have guilt..but he has always given liberty to mallika in their relationship..hence if she cross questions he willl answer like always
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
the love track isn't far off guys...😍 we're all gonna go mad like Nidhi..πŸ€ͺ

guys they showed Nidhi k pyaar ki nishaanis...the earrings, the saree, adrak wali chai...etc...

what do u think will be the nishaanis for Ashu?
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: yanks28

guys they showed Nidhi k pyaar ki nishaanis...the earrings, the saree, adrak wali chai...etc...

cant say because she hasn't given him any yet😳
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thx u for this nice update

Another awesome episode... like the way Nidhi was shouting at Dr. Ashu with full on haq. Nice to see MB back πŸ˜‰ and the last part and the hand shake is too good❀️

Precap another freaking look of Mallu CVs have turned her into real vamp

yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramonag

cant say because she hasn't given him any yet😳

well the color blue will be one thing 😊 maybe this bindi will end up becoming one...& his coat...😊
Armu4eva thumbnail

well the color blue will be one thing 😊 maybe this bindi will end up becoming one...& his coat...😊

RAMO...😲... she GAVE HER LIPS ka touch on his JHOOTHA kiya hua GLASS... what bigger nishani one needs? πŸ˜‰... also.. she has touched almost everything thats his... a) Car keys . B) coat c) tie d)Glass  e) Adrak chai  f) ROSE  g) Jhoota glass pe lips  h) Bindi on glass πŸ˜‰
Armu4eva thumbnail

Yep me saw too ... n it was adorably cute.. she was jumping .. flying around ... in that feeling of LOVE πŸ˜³
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yep me saw too ... n it was adorably cute.. she was jumping .. flying around ... in that feeling of LOVE πŸ˜³

ur right...the ROSE will be a nishaani...yeah she's touched so many of his things...she sat in his car...😳

the SBB segment was lovely...I wanted to give Nidhi a biggg mwah on her cheeks πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

i was wondering-ashu ll b nt cmng to hsptl for 4-5 dayz...so y nidhi was chngng dresses for gng hsptl????or c ll go n visit ashu agn in his house...☺️

yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

i was wondering-ashu ll b nt cmng to hsptl for 4-5 dayz...so y nidhi was chngng dresses for gng hsptl????or c ll go n visit ashu agn in his house...☺️

SHe'll find ways to go meet her man πŸ˜‰