Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

kashish_s2

kashish_s2

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Seriously Guys I am happy that the truth is out but one question to the CVs What The Hell is Happening?
The audience has no idea what to do and what to think and if you think this is going to increase TRPs then let me tell you..Im not sure about TRPs but it sure is increasing our tempers.
What are you trying to achieve and how can we forget that Roli is 18 or something.. I mean seriously I dont know why but I dont symphathise with the sisters.. They're just dumb. I mean so what if the bride wasnt there, you send the younger sister to get married. say Simar is missing or kidnapped she went out and didnt come back. something ..but sending Roli instead of Simar is the most idiotic thing. And then they actually got married. OMG.. That was where the serial ended for me.. and Now I got a solution that if Roli is getting married to Prem then Simar would probably be with Siddharth and that would look alright..I mean the couples ..They would look alright but imagine ..Simar lived with Prem as a wife and then getting married to the older brother and seeing her younger sister with her ex fake husband.. Complete weirdness .  But for some strange reason , although I hardly sympathise with Simar when the 3 witches ruined her maang and broke her mangalsutra..it got to me. Infact it would get to any Hindu woman/girl because we know the significance of it No matter where we live... That scene I would applaud for but seriously this is the heights CVs..sort out your show or shut it down
So here it is ..this is my frustration..Not because its a crap show but because it has no direction. Although I am aware that there must be fans so I apologise if I have hurt anyone and this is purely my POV..but whoever shares the same views please show ur frustration here and leave feedback on how u feel about this show. Also if there are fans I would like to hear your views and maybe it may help me feel better towards the show as I still watch bits in hope that it just might turn good

Thank you ~Kashish

Update Two: Page One
Update  Three: Page Two

Edited by kashish_s2 - 15 November 2011 at 6:34am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

neetapiluN.Monicakavitha_gurramcloud123shyamiduttbeeangel11rosha.anainac01JattiTude-Amri-cyum321znursinghhookedpesi11ash91avivakirkRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WTH is happening?" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
I agree with every word you wrote in your post.

Personally, the bride substitution track ruined the show for me. The writers wrote themselves into a corner for the sake of TRP's. I cannot see how there can be any redemption for the characters from the situation that they presented. There is no turning back at all. How on earth can they justify this track in the first place? It was totally uncalled for.

When they were airing the promos and sneak peeks of the show, I thought; At last! A lighthearted show to watch out for. But I was cheated. The show was supposed to be about a young gal who aspires to become a dancer, and how her husband supports her in her journey. They should've stuck to the original plot, I am sure it would have garnered them the reach they expected. 

I think the real problem is how misguided the writers were. They thought, junta hii to hai! They will consume any crap that we feed them. Audiences have evolved, and look for at least plausible, if not intelligent story lines. It's high time Rashmi Sharma woke up to this fact before producing her own TV shows.

Edited by Amri174 - 08 November 2011 at 7:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosha.acyum321znursinghavivakirk

N.Monica

N.Monica

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I totally agree... For me I had a hope even after the exchange that the CV's wont do anything stupid and get roli married to prem but they have done that and it is where my wish to watch this crap ended... I just see once in a while to check out if they have done something good but these CVs seem to have no brains that they bring on crap for us thinking we will watch as some brainless dolls sitting and taking whatever crap they are showing... Donno why i started watching this in the first place... I shuldnt hav thought tht it is gonna be a fun filled ride to watch it unlike other saas bahu drams. Infact this has crossed all the limits of the saas bahu dramas also... OMG!! Sorry If I hav said anything wrong acc to ny1 but seriously guys the story would have been the best out of the lot if they hav really concentrated on the work rather that the TRPs. As they say excellence brings success, so their good work of excellence would hav increased the TRPs if they stood erect instead of crossing over... Yaar come on, serial shuru hoke kuch hafte bhi nahin hue story jab itna acha lag raha tha to use copy paste karke phaltu twists ke saath bakwas bana diya yaar... Seriously agar jaldi brains use karke theek nai kiya na to... no need fr me to say whts gonna happen...everyone kws tht...  i wish luck to all the cast and crew in a hope that something good may happen soon... best of luck to all the viewers too... :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rosha.a-Amri-cyum321znursinghavivakirk

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Trust me u dont find any person that disagree with u...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosha.a-Amri-

-Swasti-

IF-Dazzler

-Swasti-

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
they have completely betrayed us...the original plot is ruined...we were supposed to go gaga over Sima'r dancing career...instead, we're now cursing the dancing show for her misfortune...So much to ruin a show...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Colorfanrosha.aavivakirk

kashish_s2

kashish_s2

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
~Update Two~

@Amri174, N.Monica, pesi11, ltl1deewan 

Hey thanks guys  ..I completely agree with you. I mean seriously the writers should understand that the audience has evolved and we accept different types of shows. I mean look at the success of BV and DMG, two completly different shows however has been accepted. There are now a sense of differentiation amongst the audience. Our views are not generalised anymore and all of us do not accept the same type of shows. And although the audience has evolved, they are still traditional. You cannot just mess around with such an old and important tradition such as marriage that is virtually one of the pillars of society and expect the audience to just accept it. They have to understand that they cannot reproduce the saas bahu era again. Or the magic of Kyunki saas, Kahaani Ghar ghar Ki and Kumkum again or bring out Ektaji's K effect. Its done and the audience has changed. The bahu and saas situations dont exist anymore.I suggest...Actually I cant even suggest anything anymore...There just no way to fix it
I know after the exchange I was hoping Roli would faint or Simar would stop the wedding and they could have some high drama there where Prem would fill Simar maang like the whole dramatic way. Anyways that would have been fine and they could have shown how Simar adjusts to her family and win them with her love. They could have targeted that issue. But seriously that was just the heights.
And now finally Siddharth has finally had the brains to do something right. I m pretty sure that although Mataji has a few liberities, she doesnt have the right to ruin 3 or 4 lives. So its about time they sort this mess out but CVs this marriage thing will always be a scar on this show no matter how good it turns out. I didnt realise that someone could drop so low to gain TRPs. And seriously Prem and Simar need to fix up their chemistry..It needs to be fixed up.. Prem is alright but Simar please. It just seems like your mind is diverted. I think Roli and Siddharth just might have more chemistry then you guys. Or maybe you guys just havent been able to show your talent '

Thanks again guys. Your feedback has been much appreciated

Edited by kashish_s2 - 10 November 2011 at 7:56am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Colorfanrosha.a-Swasti--Amri-znursinghavivakirk

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
i agree with you topic maker

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.