Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK NEW PROMO ASHNI HOLD HANDS (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
I saw the promo...it's just lovely...i really like the serial a lot Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTLK NEW PROMO ASHNI HOLD HANDS (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Really wanna see a video of this promo again...hope someone uploads it...dad's watching cricket so I won't get the remote until 7:30...when it's AshNi time...Embarrassed

it sounds pure, sweet, beautiful, touching... Nidhi will never wanna wash her hand... @Ashu: yeah every smile he gives her is so fresh & flirtatious Wink

Today I was watching HAHK & MB looks so SO SOOO charming, shy, & handsome Embarrassed

Yanku. .he has been CHECKING her out... from the start.. n to keep seeing her in his BEDROOM ...week after week.. i dun blame him if he wants to FLIRT with his HOTTIE wifey Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by yanks28

Really wanna see a video of this promo again...hope someone uploads it...dad's watching cricket so I won't get the remote until 7:30...when it's AshNi time...Embarrassed

it sounds pure, sweet, beautiful, touching... Nidhi will never wanna wash her hand... @Ashu: yeah every smile he gives her is so fresh & flirtatious Wink

Today I was watching HAHK & MB looks so SO SOOO charming, shy, & handsome Embarrassed

Yanku. .he has been CHECKING her out... from the start.. n to keep seeing her in his BEDROOM ...week after week.. i dun blame him if he wants to FLIRT with his HOTTIE wifey Embarrassed

he can't help it...especially when he sees her lowering her eyes shyly...Embarrassed

Armu4eva

SimritaSingh

Goldie

SimritaSingh

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
ITS NATURAL lol cant blame him poor guy what do u expect him to do??????

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Well considering its 2011 not 1985 lol and some articles say physicality is the key element here i guess its not surprising?? :p

yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

Well considering its 2011 not 1985 lol and some articles say physicality is the key element here i guess its not surprising?? :p

I think they'll show depth & a bond between them too...but yes physicality will be an element especially once Dr. A is in love...and I don't mind that one bit WinkEmbarrassed

...RamonaG....

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Wow!!

...RamonaG....

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
@ramonag thanks for the WU

...RamonaG....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.