Anandi gets ready for Colors'Awards

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Anandi gets ready for Colors' Golden Petal Awards

COLORS' announced the launch of Golden Petal Awards, for honoring the channels artists who have managed to create a long lasting impression in the hearts and minds of millions of Indians in a short span of about three years.

Raising a toast, the Golden Petal Awards will be a grand celebration to the spirit of COLORS; a channel that has brought endearing stories with a social message encapsulating the ethos, tradition and culture of India. In the past three years, those characters have developed a strong emotional connect with its viewers while providing wholesome family entertainment.

Pratyusha Banerjee aka Anandi says, "Yes, for the first time Colors have announced this award ceremony and I am excited to witness all the fun for this award. I will be performing during the awards function but I don't have details about my performance as we haven't yet started our rehearsals. I am also excited that I have being nominated in one of categories."

COLORS' Golden Petal Awards is a celebration of excellence in acting, in engaging viewers and for making each character endearing, meaningful and relatable to everyone. The viewers of the show - will get to choose the best of the best as no one knows their Anandi, Ichcha, Ammaji ,Shivaji, Pulwa and Simar or any of the other characters better than the viewers who on a daily basis invest a substantial amount of time and emotions in following their favourite characters.

The COLORS'' Golden Petal Awards will be awarded to artists in 16 innovative categories. From most Lokpriya Jodi to Lokpriya Family, to Anubhavi Personality, the awards will also be given to contestants in some 'hatke' categories which include Most Damdaar Personality and Most Tez Taarar Personality, among others.

To vote for their favourite characters on COLORS' shows, viewers can vote on the Viacom18 short code, 56882, or log in to www.colorstv.in/gpa. Voting ends on November 19th, 2011.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anandi gets ready for Colors'Awards" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top