Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debating Championship- Annoucement

Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 02 February 2006 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Hi Debators ,Although we have many excellent Debators on the board amongst us , we've never gotten around to testing who is really the best .

So we've decided to bring you a Debating Championship and see who debates the best . Who is the most eloquent, articulate ,logical , well read/researched  of 'em all !!Tongue

The topic :" Is one Countries Terrorist another Countries freedom fighter ?"

Contestants :I need all of you to send me entries as to who wants to fight "for" the topic and who wants to fight "against" the topic.
We will pick 4-6 entries in total ( the number depends on the response i get ....................i hope to get a great response.Wink)

Championship: soon in a few days we will annouce the day of the Championship . The Championship will last all of 2 days (48 hours).So the contestants will have 48 hours to put their points forward.

Rules :I will post rules before the Championship begins , only the chosen contestants will be allowed to respond , all other responses will be deleted .

Results :At the end of 2 days the topic will be locked and voting will begin by all members .You can send in your response and choose the best Debator keeping some points in mind .( i will put those up too soon )

As of now please rush in your enteries to me or Samie and take part in the Championship to prove you are the best Debator !!Cool

paagalhoonmain IF-Rockerz
paagalhoonmain
paagalhoonmain

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 8:04am | IP Logged
we need to send just our names or complete content,and to whom?i mean thru pm or here only
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paagalhoonmain

we need to send just our names or complete content,and to whom?i mean thru pm or here only

Only your name to compete . You can post it here or PM it to me either way is fine .
samie IF-Veteran Member
samie
samie

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Thanx 4 postin Aparna Smile
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Hey every one , i only have Jav(Paki Princz) as one particpant so far . I need more names !! Tongue
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
lol lagta hai i will win Wink ...sab mujsaye dar gaye LOL
meghavi IF-Veteran Member
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Nice competition!!! I'll be sure to follow up with this debate! I'm sure it'd be interesting! Smile
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

lol lagta hai i will win Wink ...sab mujsaye dar gaye LOL

Jav you will have heart girl opposite you .Wink So now we have Jav against the statement and heart girl in favour !!ClapClapClap Fight mazedar hogi !!Smile

Now i hope to see some older (age wise) particpants too taking part in the Championship . Guys plz hurry your name in to me !!! SmileSmile

Go to top