What stars hate in themselves-Nandami/Gaurav

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged

What do stars hate in themselves

They have hundreds of fans who love them for their many qualities they portray on screen. But there are certain qualities that the telly stars don't like in themselves. We quiz actors on what they hate the most about themselves and in others'

Showing 2  of 7 images  Previous     Next 

Rashmi Desai  
I really hate that I trust people blindly. I am not good when it comes to recognizing people. If someone is nice to me, I think they are nice and I start trusting them. But later, I discover that they aren't the same. Also, I really hate those people who litter the streets and throw garbage on the road.

Nandish Sandhu
I hate that I can't loosen up at all. My mind keeps working all the time. Even if I am relaxing, my mind refuses to stop thinking. In others, I don't like people who have double-standards. Some people say something to you and something else behind your back. I like people who are honest with you.

Gaurav Chopra
I don't have a balance in whatever I do. I always overdo things. If I am working, I will work for hours, if I am lazing than I will be lazy for days. I reach the heights of everything. In others, I don't like hypocrisy. I can't stand hypocrites and I cannot even work with them. I lose my temper because of them.

Edited by Armu4eva - 08 November 2011 at 5:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mrithulaPavaniShinychocozkhushimuskaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What stars hate in themselves-Nandami/Gaurav" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Nice article... T4s!

khushimuskaan

IF-Sizzlerz

khushimuskaan

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
T4S tanu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top