Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Malika Suspecting Niddhi

evildesire IF-Sizzlerz
evildesire
evildesire

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Hello Friends!

Dr.Malika Is Suspecting Niddhi For Liking Dr.Ashutosh! Yeah I am having a feeling, that Malika wants Niddhi to be away from Ashutosh as she thinks that both are going to start liking each other!

Of course Malika Loves Ashutosh so she wouldn't let Niddhi to join the hospital as she thinks that this might get them closer.She will get jealous when Ashutosh will allow Niddhi to join the hosital once again!

Going To Watch This Serial In Repeats now a days! Malika will try all her best to kick Niddhi out of hospital and make Ashutosh realize that his decision to make Niddhi rejoin the hospital is wrong!

Exciting for this Track!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajustpratiKaranKittu4evaanna44yanks28

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Nice post.. n pretty much thats whats likely... :)

Going To Watch This Serial In Repeats now a days! Malika will try all her best to kick Niddhi out of hospital and make Ashutosh realize that his decision to make Niddhi rejoin the hospital is wrong!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

evildesire IF-Sizzlerz
evildesire
evildesire

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Nice post.. n pretty much thats whats likely... :)

Yes dear because I have to watch IPKKND also! Same Timeslot but don't worry i live in Pakistan no trps here!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

evildesire IF-Sizzlerz
evildesire
evildesire

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
I hate her!
Roopal_ArDi IF-Stunnerz
Roopal_ArDi
Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
nice post
and actually my excitement level has raised due to the kickstart of the vampy track
it seems nice with mallu as the vamp
evildesire IF-Sizzlerz
evildesire
evildesire

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
New Vamp!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index