Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

Cant wait for tonight's episode

Ayesha24 IF-Dazzler
Ayesha24
Ayesha24

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Big smileHi MKKPBians how r u all

Well well well i cant wait for tonights episodeBig smile ...i m waiting to watch all the boys in drunk stateStar..wow utkarsh wid red flower beside her wife i m really happy for gehna Embarrassed...n kartik wow infront of everyone he expressed his feelingsSmile ...but little fear is there tht maasa would definitely scold them n blame lovely for thtAngry in turn kartik will agn scold lovely for tht but i dont want itCry ...creative dont want us to b happy at all Cry..
But today's episode would b a blastClap

AyeshaWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Purva-

-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Isn't Simran's hubby behind the spiked drinks? I thought I saw him standing in the background in the precap. Well if I'm not wrong Maasa should make Simmi's hubby a murga and in front of the whole family for getting his brothers drunk. Don't see how Lovely can be blamed for a prank pulled by one brother on the other. But again, I've been proved wrong once already and lost some beautiful dripping with sarcasm lines, don't want to face that same thing again :)

On the other hand, this incident should make Gehna appreciate Lovely, for she is the one directly-indirectly responsible for Utkarsh saying the only nice thing to Gehna since the day they got married.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha24

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index