tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
its sooo not fair ahem...ur sleep got disturbed now...wat happd whn rashi was playin as anita bhooti...u were a kumbkaran tht tym...wat happd now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tina_1234

its sooo not fair ahem...ur sleep got disturbed now...wat happd whn rashi was playin as anita bhooti...u were a kumbkaran tht tym...wat happd now

Good one !!!! she was restless then but our Ahem was then not in love...
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well you know he properly has problems sleeping now that he is aware of his wife πŸ˜‰

or it was just one of these days where you just can't seem to fall asleep

or normally he takes some sleeping pills and forget to take themπŸ˜†

you never know...
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
the best procedure to watch SNS

1. Enjoy urmi's kalakaries and her devotee rashie's kalakaries .
2. Of all enjoy urmi's acting
3. If and all we get some gohem scenes for one minute , consider it as a bonus for we audience ...

Instead of SNS the name of serial should have been - Maa aur beti from rajpal nagar
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: gopijigar

the best procedure to watch SNS

1. Enjoy urmi's kalakaries and her devotee rashie's kalakaries .
2. Of all enjoy urmi's acting
3. If and all we get some gohem scenes for one minute , consider it as a bonus for we audience ...

Instead of SNS the name of serial should have been - Maa aur beti from rajpal nagar

You are right I will start doing that and than I will be praising the cvs all over the place 🀣
bluerobin thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

You are right I will start doing that and than I will be praising the cvs all over the place 🀣

yaar after watching yesterdays episode i felt the real heroine of SNS is " URMI " . gopi, rashie, koki and hetal are just supporting actresses πŸ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail

yaar after watching yesterdays episode i felt the real heroine of SNS is " URMI " . gopi, rashie, koki and hetal are just supporting actresses πŸ˜†

She should get an award for the best leading lady thanπŸ˜†
bluerobin thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

She should get an award for the best leading lady thanπŸ˜†

yaar , more than a family drama I feel SNS is a comedy show where the comedians are Urshi gang ... So i have decided that if I want to have a good laugh watch urmi ... go on laughing continuously and just chill πŸ˜†. Not going to think too much about Gohem now πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail

yaar , more than a family drama I feel SNS is a comedy show where the comedians are Urshi gang ... So i have decided that if I want to have a good laugh watch urmi ... go on laughing continuously and just chill πŸ˜†. Not going to think too much about Gohem now πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

True her face expressions were hilarious from day one, which made somehow hard to hate her. Therefore I'm giving up on that πŸ˜†
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

<font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">yaar after watching yesterdays episode i felt the real heroine of SNS is " URMI "</font></font> . <font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">gopi, rashie, koki and hetal are just supporting actresses πŸ˜†</font></font>

and aham and jigar are in guest role πŸ˜†