Posted: 08 November 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged

TV actors wish Happy Bakri Eid
Elina Priyadarshini Nayak , TNN | Nov 7, 2011, 12.25PM IST

Article

Comments

Read more:
Nausheen Ali Sardar|Jannat Zubair Rahmani|Aasiya Kazi

Nausheen Ali Sardar

This Bakri Eid the Imagine TV artists wish all the readers of TOI Happy Eid.

Nausheen Ali Sardar: "My Eids are always about friends and family. On Bakri Eid I invite my entire family and close friends for a nice non-vegetarian meal and have a great time. When I was in school I remember getting Eidi even on Bakri Eid. My first expensive watch was from this Eidi and it's one of my priciest possession till date. I wish all my fans a very Happy Eid."

Aasiya Kazi: "Bakri Eid for me is a family festival. This day has a great significance in my life. I remember being with my cousins and friends the entire day. Eid reminds me of my lavish meals and loads of shopping. On this day I will be shooting but I look forward to spending a part of my day with family."

Jannat Zubair Rahmani: I love Bakri Eid as there is a feast at my home where my mother makes yummy home cooked Biryani. We also have a lot of relatives who come home to wish us on this day. I love celebrating eid as I get to do loads of shopping. I hope there is no shoot on eid so that I can enjoy this day to the fullest.

Juhi Aslam: "I have always spent my Eids with my family. This time is no different. On this day we do not make any goat sacrifices, instead we donate grains and clothes to the orphans. I remember carrying on this ritual as a kid. I will be spending my Eid with my family. I wish all my viewers a very Happy Eid"

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uJamila1-mesmerised-Marvel-freakthejazzgalkhajjuKhatamKahanipyar-ishkRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TV actors wish on Bakri Eid-Asiya" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jaz1990

IF-Rockerz

Jaz1990

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Thx for sharing

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Tanu

I know Aasiya hates the sacrifice part of Eid.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_xCIOT_KhatamKahani

Jamila1

Groupbie

Jamila1

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing, every Eid she's worked on set and hope she had a great time with family and friends in the eve.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Thank uuu!!

khajju

IF-Rockerz

khajju

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

thanks for sharingg

-mesmerised-

Goldie

-mesmerised-

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Hope they all had a great Eid... i'm still recovering from mine! LOL

Thanks for sharing. Smile

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
tfs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.