Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Very bad MOHAN, poor kastur was soo heartbrokenBroken Heart!! Hw cum u nvr told her nd not even us dat u used 2 play wid reena's gudda-guddi nd even get dem marriedROFL, aftr knowing saroj's decisionROFL!! kastur ko saroj se itni bari baat pata chali ke uski MOHANji used 2 play wid dollsROFL!!!!!!!!
But i doubt who hv bought dose dolls 4 reena-MOHANShocked?? as baapji nd bhanu doesn't even kno d meaning of dolls bcos everyone is a doll 4 baapji nd bhanu himself is a doll 4 everyoneROFL!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sugiidreamy4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "very bad MOHAN, u nvr told kastur??" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
ROFL

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
I know.. Mohan's past is so colorfulLOLLOLLOL This gudda-guddi wedding is so much "darker" than Kastur's pencil-box affair!LOLLOLLOL

No good Mohan!TongueLOLLOL

sugiidreamy4ever

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
May be mohan key guddey ka future bleak ho gaya after marrying saroj's choice ki guddi ... issi liye he did not bother consulting her when it came to his own ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamy4eversam123_0silky_harshadharshu.sundaspyar-ishk-vandy-

silky_harshad

IF-Rockerz

silky_harshad

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Yaar sach batao saroj said sumthing related to dolls??? Shocked thank God!! main mute kr ke rkha tha Ermm seriously Mohan dolls se khelta tha??? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Edited by silky_harshad - 08 November 2011 at 3:42am

dreamy4everharshu.sundas

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Issi liye tou itna champu tha ROFL but seriously guys never play with dolls Ermm

silky_harshadharshu.sundas

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
I think the young ones do.. especially if they have an elder sister... seen it happen in my own family.. we were worried the guy might turn out liking all girly stuff but thank God his passion for dolls and kitchen things got over at the age of 4!ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1pyar-ishkharshu.sundas

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
My bro tou always made of us for playing with dolls and kitchen stuff ... he was alwayd ready to break my dolls AngryROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.