I&C MNIANS/ARians CC-PBMlicious celebration. - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
I'm not watching HD..neither do I have time nor do I have any interest to watch that chuza..🤢
Any of u spamming still?
Yeah but it still hurts sometimes and that day was one of them we can do it now😆 belated celebration of PBM☺️
@amu
Thanks dear🤗
@rubu
hey🤗 nope i did'nt watch..i don have time actually.
Nope no point left now is there is anyone still spamming🤔 speaking of chuza he entered in the first episode itself🥱 so not even going to watch that now🤔 but RP looks very pretty even though she has such little make up on😊Edited by MayUr-ArTi_fan - 12 years ago
@Ruchi..sirf thank you se kaam nahi chalega ok😆😆

@Rubu..same to u 😳..Anyway it doesnt matter if they are away from each other physically.They have so many moments to cherish na☺️.I'm spamming them today.I dunno if it'll make any diff nevertheless I'll try
I did hear a rumor that the ph wasn't happy with chuza but a day later the cv was praising her cast so I guess it really was just a rumor👎🏼 waise did anu tell you the other thing🤔 the not sad one😆
ruchi di what job field are you in😊 and congrats on the job🤗
@amu

to phir kaise kaam chalega😆

@rubu

I am software developer 😊 and thank u🤗
This Television industry is full of rumors that u never know whats right and wrong.Lets see what happens.I dun think Chuza is gonna impress viewers with his acting skills.

Edited by mayur_eternal - 12 years ago
I already told u na ki I want treat..
I'm fed up with the hostel food
okay amu will give u grand treat😆😆
@rubu
are u having FB a/c named rubab...?

tell me if u want to edit