Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

luv.Harshiti

Goldie

luv.Harshiti

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
HOW MANY TIMES MORE SAROJJ..?????

DON'T U GET ANY THING NEW TO SAY... ??/ WHY U KEEP ON REPEATING SAME OLD DAILOG TO EACH AND EVERY PPL OF UR FAMILY...???Angry

" NAu mahine maine mohan ko aapne khohk me rakha hai.. aapne khun se sicha hai...???"
Cry

wat do u think...??? ppl r thinking that u have picked up mohan from mela or wat,,,,???? LOL LOL LOL
please CV... don't let us hear same old dailog many more times on same show from the mouth of same person...

and next... one is...

" agar tume jhoot bolna nahi aata toh kyun bolti ho..."????

my god...!! this is the most common dailog on tv,,,,,, each and every hero says this to heroin...LOL LOL

my dear dailog writer, create some new and awesom dailog...???
wase vi show me kuch naya nahi hai... kam se kam dailog toh naya lekh kho...!!!!!!!!!!!!111

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DIYA-thejazzgal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "uff...!! thOSE irritating dailogS...!!" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DIYA-

Goldie

DIYA-

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Tongue

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
LOL show mein bohat kuch naya hai ... only if you can have that perspective and neutral POV to watch it and enjoy MohUr that is Tongue

BTW I dont think every hero says that to heroine in the way Mohan said and in the circumstances he said LOL

silky_harshad

IF-Rockerz

silky_harshad

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Mere liye toh iss show me bhut kuch naya n interesting hai Big smile dunno abt others Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshu.sundas

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
I can't believe of all the things you can complaint about like baapji constant whining or Bhanu on going way of trying to have a sense of humor. Or the director showing repeats scenes in the next episodes. Or Kastur smiling like joker for no reason. So if those things listed are your only issued then you're good. I don't know about other heroes. Kastur said her Mohan ji is one in a million so no one can say it like Mohan and he said it one time so I have no issues

Anyway like they say, To Each Is Own

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
agar tumhe show dekhna nahi aata...toh dekhti kyu ho?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshu.sundas

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
plsss dis is d only show were d whole hero himself is completely new nd practical!! were r u lost wen u r watching it?? go nd watch it properly!! 
Nd don think soo u will ever find sum of d dialogues of MOHAN in any oder show!! 

anitarani

IF-Rockerz

anitarani

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Oops, pressed the "like" button by mistake...love the show, those who don't like it don't watch...simple...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.