Page 1 of 37

Page 1
Page   of 37
Page 2 Page 37

guzaarish

Groupbie

guzaarish

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
This is for you moonkmh! i love you! thank you so much for all the support you have given me, i'm not sure if i will be around for your b'day, so i wanted to make sure you get atleast a part of what you wanted :):)

but guys tell me if you want me to continue with this or not! i'm open to opinions! for pms add me to ur buddy list! And tell me if you guys like the idea or not tooo!!

i was so bored of studying this morning that i wrote this! love you guys!!

INDEX:
Part ONE : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1950522&PID=48669453&#48669453"

Part THREE: 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1950522&PID=49932448&#49932448

'seriously guys? you want me to help him? you mean ME,Arjun Singhania?? help you hook on this behenji chic Arohi with that geek sidhant?!'

'please yar Arjun, she is new in the city and is the daughter of some business partners of my parents so they made her stay with me! she has been such a pain man! i come home late at night and my parents know it! i kiss Romit in front of my house that too late at night, her eagle eyes never miss it! My parents give me an hour long lecture on how reckless i am?!' complained shefali.

'so get her out of the house! why do you want to get her hooked?!'
'no man! its easier this way, instead of getting her out of the house and making her my enemy i can make her my partner in crime!'

'whatever! i dont have time for your revenge stories, just tell me my part'

'okay,tomorrow we leave for the four day trekking camp, we will first go and stay at a cottage outside the jungle, from where we will trek into the various parts of the forest but the first two day we will camp inside the jungle so before we leave for the first day trek, you are getting sid to her room and push him in and lock the doors. they get to spend two whole days together and you know sparks fly and..' shefali was interuppted by Arjun's,'okay i get it! where's romit?'

'gone to check on the arrangements for the room'

'arrangements?? what sort of arrangements?? you guys are not planning for a first night in there, right?' he laughed at his own joke.

shefali smiled lamely, Arjun was like,'Are yoou serious??' he was truly alarmed.

'no..the idea actually crossed our minds but then we realised that behen ji might not be that fast so we decided to finish the arrangements wih he food supply for the two or three days'

'phew! i'm outta here before i hear anymore crazy idea of yours' he said as he walked away moving his head to the song playing on his headphone.

Arjun did not want to waste much time on searching sidhant after they reach the cottage so he decided to take a seat next to him in the bus itself. he had noticed that there were three vacant seats as he got in,two seats in a row were free and right behind it, the one next to Arohi who was busy staring out of her window.he took the window seat of the unoccupied row, asa he took his seat sidhant entered the bus.

Arjun saw him going to Arohi,' excuse me' sid asked her she did not even seem to turn, Arjun heard him call her name twice before he turned to look at her face which was busy gazing sth outside the window, 'what an attitude?' he thought before clicking his fingers in front of her face, she jerked a bit as if waking up from a dream, ' was she sleeping with her eyes open?' he thought unbelievably as he stared at the fierce eyes which were narrowed at him, he quickly pointed his finger towards sidhant, she looked at him and moved her hands into the hair near her ear thats when arjun realised that she had earphones plugged in.

' these girls even get earphones matching their dresses!' he thought as he turned back.

after a few secs, he felt sidhant sit next to him, she refused of course!

'
'
'
'
'
'

Arjun couldnt bear the silence of the ride,everyone seemed to have dozed of in their seats.' idiots! sleeping like complete oldies! does this even sound like a camp trip?' he heard from behind him, his ears must have been ringing,' no no the sanskari lakshmi couldnt have said that' he convinced himself but he still turned around to see everyone except arohi asleep.'okay now i seriously need to sleep' he muttered to himself.

he woke up when he felt someone push his head, only to see sid looking apolegitically at him,'what?' he was annoyed. 'Arohi asked me to join her.' sid said 'what?' he thought to himself, but turned his head towards the wndow and tried to listen to their convo,

'sorry about before,..' she said.

' no no thats alright arohi' sid said without letting her complete.

'that was really sweet of you, so which class are you from?' she asked.

Arjun couldnt help but chuckle, she has never paid attention to the geek who was always asking stupid questions to every teacher of their class. wait..she did not even know that he was in their class! this was so funny, he leaned his seat a bit more back to listen to heir convo better, 'what are you doing arjun?' he chided himself in his mind as he tried to divert his attention away from her.

'what has he gotten himself into?? it has been two hours since they arrived and the girl has stil not left his mind, best way to get out of it?? get sid hooked to her ASAP!' he saw the students waiting at the gate with the guide,he located shefali and romit among them, and informed that he is taking sidhant away and he will join them at the camp site.

he called sid and told him to meet him at the gate.

' are you stupid sid? how can i talk for you?' he asked.

'you have to arjun...pleasee...whenever i look at her in the eyes i get scared.'

yea right those fierce eyes, 'dude guys cannot be scared of girls' he said giving him an 'are-you-outta-ur-mind' look.

Shefali and romit, saw a guy push another one into arohi's room and close it from out side, asa he left they went and locked it.

'romit i am sure i saw sid here' shefali said romit for the umpteenth time since he had reached the camp site.

'where is arjun?' he asked and a few moments,sid came up to their tent,

'isnt arjun back yet?'

'back from what' romit asked.

'he went into arohi's room to talk for me'

'what??' shefali and romit asked in unison.

'you locked it from outside?' shefali askd hitting sid on his arm.

' aao! i did not! i just closed the door but did not lock it'

shefali and romit looked at each other.

'oh no!'

'we are dead'

should i continue or not?? please leave comments! :)

Edited by guzaarish - 05 December 2011 at 12:48pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorajj567shruti_raiMsFuzzybear69sar786piamist-anzaeram-anjaliarora311love.1justpratizachartaana.khanAnupa28KaranKundra4EvaMsSweetheart96sabakhan...shruti-loveblah_blah3DarkDovearunsunita_gmmysticloverM00NA.vrshn.AAKMH2mIsHeZ.xsoni4evaveds_6791..oneOone..punam2712Arjuhisisbrainychild92...vibha...nature2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW ss: 48 hours!! page 18 dec 6th" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Wow Arjun and Arohi locked in one room that to for 48 hours... this is gonna be fun

Amazing Concept... Looking Forward to It... update soon

Edited by veds_6791 - 08 November 2011 at 12:15am

Arhi_Samrajlove

Goldie

Arhi_Samrajlove

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
res read after sch

guzaarish

Groupbie

guzaarish

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
okay take your time!

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged

hw cud u ask dis now ? u shud updt . . .infct u hv to updt. . :)

its damn cute . . . love arjun attitude :)

hm tum ek kamre men bnd hun aur chabi kho jaey . . . .updt b4 my imagntn go more wild :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

guzaarishpiamistMsSweetheart96

M00NA

IF-Dazzler

M00NA

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
very nice SS ...do cont yaar

Edited by M00NA - 08 November 2011 at 9:12am

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Advance happy birthday mady :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsSweetheart96

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
I love you to d core:) thanx 4 d awsome gift. N m sure u wl b der on my b'day too. Cz i cnt imagn my b'day widout u. Love u.
N what an awsome story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsSweetheart96

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.