allura
allura

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
she is reallyyy getting on my nerves Angry Angry Angry
w*h was she thinking herself ??????????
was it overacting on her part to ignore nidz lyk dt
knw dat shez been w8in for ashu frm 12 yrs
but but still shez mature enouf to control herself Angry
abhi toh luv stry shuru bhi nahi hua and she has bcom devilish as if nidz and ashu have confessed deir luv for each other LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajustpratiM_n_htulipdaisypatakha-guddikhushimuskaan...RamonaG....Roopal_ArDi-Priya01Rajinilicious

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
The man who HATES flowers.. goes ballistic seeing rules being broken ...is SMILING seeing a RED ROSE... allows a ex Doctor to stay back in surgery... no wonder Mallus alarms have started to go off!! :)

N dun worry... woh kehte hain na.. 'Jab jab pyaar pe pehra hua hai.. pyaar aur gehra hua hai'  ... Nidhi will realise eventually that Mallu is her competitor n also handle her.. ;-)  at the moment our doll ..is madly in love.. n cant see or care for anything but her MAN! <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmspatakha-guddi...RamonaG....Rajinilicious

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

The man who HATES flowers.. goes ballistic seeing rules being broken ...is SMILING seeing a RED ROSE... allows a ex Doctor to stay back in surgery... no wonder Mallus alarms have started to go off!! :)

N dun worry... woh kehte hain na.. 'Jab jab pyaar pe pehra hua hai.. pyaar aur gehra hua hai'  ... Nidhi will realise eventually that Mallu is her competitor n also handle her.. ;-)  at the moment our doll ..is madly in love.. n cant see or care for anything but her MAN! <3
yeah yaar
i hope nidz handles this tikhi mirchi very seriously
other wise...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartms

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

allura

khushimuskaan IF-Sizzlerz
khushimuskaan
khushimuskaan

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASMI95

yeah yaar
other wise...
i hope so

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

allura

allura Senior Member
allura
allura

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

nice post
thnx dear Tongue
allura Senior Member
allura
allura

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nosi

Originally posted by ASMI95

yeah yaar
other wise...
i hope so
me too yaar
Roopal_ArDi IF-Stunnerz
Roopal_ArDi
Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
just like nidhi is not able to control herself just like that mallu is not able to control herself
ofcorse ashu cheez hi aisi hai

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index