Balika Vadhu

bhairon is true man to speak

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anshansh

anshansh

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
AngryAngryAngryAngry it is bhairon who scares jagya that he gets back to mumbai and he is really the best character who brings expressions in his eyes to scare jagya that ur father hates u  and  what u have done to anandi is wrong no one told jagya beside gehna that he is wrong person it was bhairon who stops these croonies jagya and gauri to enter into their life  he is a fine man of good words and true to earth i like his expressions that hated his kalicharan son jagga AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepWebsieznursinghjyotika20swethasyam08tiny15Suchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bhairon is true man to speak" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
@TM i agree wid u!!u put it v.aptly!!ClapClapClapystrday wen bharion scolded jaggu dada i was supporting each of his words he told abt jaggu dada. its only bcoz of him that 2day A is at this junction of her life!!

and jaggu dada is like "naussu chuhe kha kar billi haj ko chali" disgusting prsn!!DeadDeadDeadthatswhy he got attracted 2wards anoder disgusting prsn G. he doesn't deserve a gud prsn like A.i rem in our state theres saying that means "gentle ppl gets sobre prsn in the life & abad gets only bad"!!
wen jaggu dada was saying that yes he agrees that he'd done bad 2 A but he don't want 2 tarnish her image i was thinking how  can any1 b so "Dheedth & besharam" & then claim he thinks best of her after ruining an innocent prsn's life!!Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fervourpjyoznursinghjyotika20swethasyam08Suchi-khusi_*

sreevask

Goldie

sreevask

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Jaggu is on mission "saath khoon maaf":)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

suruchi72

suruchi72

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
ttruly...abt jagya...
bt i thnk tht the story writers are planning sumthng els..
every now and then he comes back 2 jetsar nd they show his nd anandi's interaction...
they want him 2 be back with her again
nd his bapusa is a man of true woth...
whtevr he says,he does the same..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-tiny15

veena80

Groupbie

veena80

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Jagya had ruined anandi's life..but now he is trying his best to save her...why not yaar?? His golden goose is in trouble..he needs her to be safe in haveli to send his monthly golden eggs (for his lavish lifestyle, his mistress, her parents and his kid).I have no words to describe him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-swethasyam08Suchi-tiny15

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
yeah bhairav was so angry  yesterday when he angrily said,"i let you enter haveli only because of anandi varna you walk in whenever you feel like,stay in guest room and  anandi se seva karvaathey hoAngry"...ithna sab kuch karne ke baad jagguAngry is giving speeches Shockedthat  too to bhairav...
hadh hai Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08tiny15

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
I think this track is nothing but an effort on part of the creatives to show Jagya's imminent return into Anandi's life. They are soon going to treat the entire Gauri episode as a lapse on his part and ensure that Jagya gets his way(as usual). So Anandi is expected to forgive and forget, and everything ends happily ever afterDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top