Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

khushi is not unique :D

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i dont think khushi is unique ...
i agree she is the most beautiful girl  but...
have u thought about HOW U watch any passionate ArShi scene...as far as I have analysed my facial expressions.when i see any romantic and passionate ArShi scene,

my face r exactly like khushi when arnav is very close to her...☺️
    i also shiver just like the way khushi shiver..😳
  1. jab arnav khushi ko hurt karta hai to mere akhon se aasoon ajata hai😭

and i m sure most female member's facial expressions r like khushi when they watch ArShi romantic scene..so we r all khushi😆

the biggest similarity is we also love ASR😉
😆😆😆😆😆
Edited by Kamalika.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
True. I shivered when she got drenched in the rain in the car park. Then I winced when she got mud in her eyes. This is too much. It is like a contagious disease. I have only ASR's words to describe this...

DAMMIT!
What the...

sushi-la thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smitar

True. I shivered when she got drenched in the rain in the car park. Then I winced when she got mud in her eyes. This is too much. It is like a contagious disease. I have only ASR's words to describe this...

DAMMIT!
What the...

I completely agree...no more words are needed to describe how I feel about this post and your reply...😉😊😃
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Khushi is someone we all can emoatise and think on those lines but can never be her...No one can keep quite thinking about the family situation when a man throws money on your face...

No one can say "Devi Maiyaa hai naa" when you are emotinally torchured and balkmailed into marrying a man whom only your family likes and you don't want to ...

No one will say i understand when Anjali ji blackmailed her for joining up for  traing La like she understood

None of us will make an already angry ASR even more angry just to get some reaction from him like she did while returning from Nainital

The above two thinkgs you have mentioned are situation where when you are with the man you love and one whom you can't resist then any woman would react like that ...i mean yes all our reactions to the man whom we love and his touch would be similar and so we expreienced the same

uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Opps sorry i for got to add can you imagine being locked in car dikki and then sit eat pakoras there or when ARnav confronts her after opening the lid and asks her to get into the car once again she tries to remove her hairpppin for opening the lid and sitting in the dikki once again!!!!! 
IronyDied thumbnail
right khushi isnt unique.. but she is a ordinary girl with some extra ordinary qualities..!! and her best quality is that she can make ASR so helpless that ahem ahem you know..see in fact beautiful attractive la dont have that quality😆
so i agree khushi isnt unique..she is special😍 i love that girl!❤️ and now i am kinda feeling sad for her..wish to see her happy soon❤️
..Apz.. thumbnail
yup,u r absolutely right!!!!khushi is a girl who we all can connect with shes just lyk us..with many beautiful qualities❤️...and arnav is a character that none of us can connect with... hes a rare piece😆
SK_Love thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: uniquebluerose

Opps sorry i for got to add can you imagine being locked in car dikki and then sit eat pakoras there or when ARnav confronts her after opening the lid and asks her to get into the car once again she tries to remove her hairpppin for opening the lid and sitting in the dikki once again!!!!! 

arey mein to majak kar rahi thi😆😆😆😆😆
SK_Love thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aparnam

yup,u r absolutely right!!!!khushi is a girl who we all can connect with shes just lyk us..with many beautiful qualities❤️...and arnav is a character that none of us can connect with... hes a rare piece😆

that's why i love khushi so much. i cant tolerate her pain bcoz she resembles many of us😭. she is such a living character👏
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
U Knw I see mYself in Khushi.😉...whenever There is eye locks ..Fights N Beautiful moments i feel is Happening to me...wenever ArNie hurts her..i feel Sad n i cry...So Khushi Is Spl to me...❤️