Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well aaj ka epi kal ke point se shuru hoga aur promo shows RB accosting Ranhaar at pub and Bani denying knowing him with ranhaar trying to get RB evicted by bouncers. Mujhe lagta hai RB baahar aakar apni Gaadi mein wait karega. Us waqt woh Preeto ko phone karega aur use Bani aur Ranjeet ke rooms check karne ko kahega. Preeto will get to know and will wait up until the two return. RB will also follow them till the Dhillon home and he will not let Preeto crofront the two. After that RB will start with his strategy by agreeing to give Ranhaar an opportunity and in return will ask the Dhillons to give Pankaj a chance and wait for sometime before looking for a rishta for Meetadi.
In the meantime Preeto will decide to take matters into her hand (she does think that she is Ms. Know-it-all) will be over-friendly with Ranhaar to know his intentions and this will cause futher confusion as all will think she is interested in him.
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: adianasr

Well aaj ka epi kal ke point se shuru hoga aur promo shows RB accosting Ranhaar at pub and Bani denying knowing him with ranhaar trying to get RB evicted by bouncers. Mujhe lagta hai RB baahar aakar apni Gaadi mein wait karega. Us waqt woh Preeto ko phone karega aur use Bani aur Ranjeet ke rooms check karne ko kahega. Preeto will get to know and will wait up until the two return. RB will also follow them till the Dhillon home and he will not let Preeto crofront the two. After that RB will start with his strategy by agreeing to give Ranhaar an opportunity and in return will ask the Dhillons to give Pankaj a chance and wait for sometime before looking for a rishta for Meetadi.

In the meantime Preeto will decide to take matters into her hand (she does think that she is Ms. Know-it-all) will be over-friendly with Ranhaar to know his intentions and this will cause futher confusion as all will think she is interested in him.

ohh gudd new promo is out...dawn grtt Prediction lets see what Cvs are going to show... 😉
gujjushaheera thumbnail
oh, aaj ka epi dekhne ki himmat hi nahi ho rahi thi, RB ko jaise bataya tha promo mein, mein to bohot hi sad ho gayi. adha din guzar gaya phir kuch himmat jutake dekha epi, now i regreat my decision. I will have to wait till monday to see what is happening and darn i hate monday as much as i hate Banjeet. I hope RB stop coming to Dhillon Family's. Then Ranjeet somehow try to hurt bani and that idiot girl goes and tell preeto about everything, and finally they should all realise that RB was not wrong and all should apologize even biji-bauji. they should know by now that he cares for them so much and Preeto ka to mein kya kahoon? voh to itni pagal hain, vaise to hamesha bad bad karti raheti hain aur jab bolna hota hain to chuppi lagake bedh jati hain,
snehapatro thumbnail
Originally posted by: gujjugirls3

oh, aaj ka epi dekhne ki himmat hi nahi ho rahi thi, RB ko jaise bataya tha promo mein, mein to bohot hi sad ho gayi. adha din guzar gaya phir kuch himmat jutake dekha epi, now i regreat my decision. I will have to wait till monday to see what is happening and darn i hate monday as much as i hate Banjeet. I hope RB stop coming to Dhillon Family's. Then Ranjeet somehow try to hurt bani and that idiot girl goes and tell preeto about everything, and finally they should all realise that RB was not wrong and all should apologize even biji-bauji. they should know by now that he cares for them so much and Preeto ka to mein kya kahoon? voh to itni pagal hain, vaise to hamesha bad bad karti raheti hain aur jab bolna hota hain to chuppi lagake bedh jati hain,

yeh preeto ki dimaag kaam hi nahi kar rahi hai aajkal...really she has turned very silly...🤪
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg!!! im watched an episode of SSSP after 2 weeks or so...
n it was so disappointing :(
dat ranjeet in dhillon house??? yuck!!!
n dat bani...felt lyk killing both  of them
snehapatro thumbnail
Originally posted by: awesumsonia

omg!!! im watched an episode of SSSP after 2 weeks or so...

n it was so disappointing :(
dat ranjeet in dhillon house??? yuck!!!
n dat bani...felt lyk killing both  of them

yaaa too much happening Sonia hopefully next week i think so Rajbeer will come up with plan to kickoff Ranjeet...😡
-Vrinda- thumbnail
felt very sad 4 rajbeer😭
just hate...bani😡😡😡
she dont have manners at all
Edited by -Vrinda- - 12 years ago
snehapatro thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vrinda-

felt very sad 4 rajbeer😭
just hate...bani😡😡😡
she dont have manners at all

yup no manners at all..😡bani ki bhi band bajegi na then she may learn a lesson and stop all nonsense..
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
and wat abt preeto...why's she soo dumb??????
omg!!! hope rajbeer plans sth to kick dat ranjeet out of dhillon house
snehapatro thumbnail
Originally posted by: awesumsonia

and wat abt preeto...why's she soo dumb??????

omg!!! hope rajbeer plans sth to kick dat ranjeet out of dhillon house

pata nahi kyun cvs ne preeto ko silly dikha rahe hain...huh... jus hoping frm next week atleast preeto ki dimaag thik se kaam karegi and she will find out truth...😊