Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

SSSP Daily Episode Discussion Thread 1 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 45

gujjugirls3

gujjugirls3

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
OMG, what a performanceClap, i saw the promo and was upset and scared to see him hurtAngry but when i saw the epi, i was so amazed with him. I had expected such reaction but putting this much effort in to it is just too good.

As dawn said, if Preeto is doing this deliberately, she should at least tell RB about it, but i don't think she is doing that. Confused Today Preeto has hurt RB so much more then their breakup. Broken Heart

waiting for tomorrow so desperatly aur CV's humein Cliffhanger de denge coz of Friday. grrrBroken Heart 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SSSP Daily Episode Discussion Thread 1 (Page 10)" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gujjugirls3

OMG, what a performanceClap, i saw the promo and was upset and scared to see him hurtAngry but when i saw the epi, i was so amazed with him. I had expected such reaction but putting this much effort in to it is just too good.

As dawn said, if Preeto is doing this deliberately, she should at least tell RB about it, but i don't think she is doing that. Confused Today Preeto has hurt RB so much more then their breakup. Broken Heart

waiting for tomorrow so desperatly aur CV's humein Cliffhanger de denge coz of Friday. grrrBroken Heart 
Rajbeer ka Mood kharab kardi...Ouch...
aaj ke eps ranjeet bani ka dikhayenge thoda ..and simi rajbeer ka kuch...lets see if any Rajpreet scene...Smile

gujjugirls3

adianasr

IF-Dazzler

adianasr

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Well aaj ka epi kal ke point se shuru hoga aur promo shows RB accosting Ranhaar at pub and Bani denying knowing him with ranhaar trying to get RB evicted by bouncers. Mujhe lagta hai RB baahar aakar apni Gaadi mein wait karega. Us waqt woh Preeto ko phone karega aur use Bani aur Ranjeet ke rooms check karne ko kahega. Preeto will get to know and will wait up until the two return. RB will also follow them till the Dhillon home and he will not let Preeto crofront the two. After that RB will start with his strategy by agreeing to give Ranhaar an opportunity and in return will ask the Dhillons to give Pankaj a chance and wait for sometime before looking for a rishta for Meetadi.
In the meantime Preeto will decide to take matters into her hand (she does think that she is Ms. Know-it-all) will be over-friendly with Ranhaar to know his intentions and this will cause futher confusion as all will think she is interested in him.

snehapatro

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adianasr

Well aaj ka epi kal ke point se shuru hoga aur promo shows RB accosting Ranhaar at pub and Bani denying knowing him with ranhaar trying to get RB evicted by bouncers. Mujhe lagta hai RB baahar aakar apni Gaadi mein wait karega. Us waqt woh Preeto ko phone karega aur use Bani aur Ranjeet ke rooms check karne ko kahega. Preeto will get to know and will wait up until the two return. RB will also follow them till the Dhillon home and he will not let Preeto crofront the two. After that RB will start with his strategy by agreeing to give Ranhaar an opportunity and in return will ask the Dhillons to give Pankaj a chance and wait for sometime before looking for a rishta for Meetadi.
In the meantime Preeto will decide to take matters into her hand (she does think that she is Ms. Know-it-all) will be over-friendly with Ranhaar to know his intentions and this will cause futher confusion as all will think she is interested in him.

ohh gudd new promo is out...dawn grtt Prediction lets see what Cvs are going to show... Wink

aliaz_ali

Groupbie

aliaz_ali

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
thnxxxClap

snehapatro

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Jus Hateee Banjeet...Angry

gujjugirls3

gujjugirls3

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
oh, aaj ka epi dekhne ki himmat hi nahi ho rahi thi, RB ko jaise bataya tha promo mein, mein to bohot hi sad ho gayi. adha din guzar gaya phir kuch himmat jutake dekha epi, now i regreat my decision. I will have to wait till monday to see what is happening and darn i hate monday as much as i hate Banjeet. I hope RB stop coming to Dhillon Family's. Then Ranjeet somehow try to hurt bani and that idiot girl goes and tell preeto about everything, and finally they should all realise that RB was not wrong and all should apologize even biji-bauji. they should know by now that he cares for them so much and Preeto ka to mein kya kahoon? voh to itni pagal hain, vaise to hamesha bad bad karti raheti hain aur jab bolna hota hain to chuppi lagake bedh jati hain,

snehapatro

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gujjugirls3

oh, aaj ka epi dekhne ki himmat hi nahi ho rahi thi, RB ko jaise bataya tha promo mein, mein to bohot hi sad ho gayi. adha din guzar gaya phir kuch himmat jutake dekha epi, now i regreat my decision. I will have to wait till monday to see what is happening and darn i hate monday as much as i hate Banjeet. I hope RB stop coming to Dhillon Family's. Then Ranjeet somehow try to hurt bani and that idiot girl goes and tell preeto about everything, and finally they should all realise that RB was not wrong and all should apologize even biji-bauji. they should know by now that he cares for them so much and Preeto ka to mein kya kahoon? voh to itni pagal hain, vaise to hamesha bad bad karti raheti hain aur jab bolna hota hain to chuppi lagake bedh jati hain,
yeh preeto ki dimaag kaam hi nahi kar rahi hai aajkal...really she has turned very silly...Silly

gujjugirls3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top