Users

Frequent Posters

nehasargam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Very nice..pls add me to ur pm..
shailusri1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Good one! Arnav bhi na! Why can't be confess everything in a straight-forward manner? 
ArshForEver thumbnail
Wow rashi I loved it. Y did u stop there? I so want more. Plz update soon. I have feeling that the Arnav confession to anjali is next. Dont make me wait to long. ;-)
Kal007 thumbnail

Hey guys!               Its terrific screenplay writing -

the show director should incorporate your suggestions in the screenplay.

Keep up the good work!!!!
spring_breeze05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update...please continue...
pooh_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loving it :) :) :)
engaged in the true sense :)
atleast anjali is sensible in this ss...she takes shyam for granted anyways the least she can do is understand her brother :P
shakethebiscuit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 5

Arnav stood by the pool side looking at the stars and asking himself.. What does he want really
?...time just passed by and he woke up to realize that he was sleeping on the arm chair by the pool... the chair where he made khushi sit and put the payal on her! he walked to his room frustrated with what's happening to him and bangs his fist on the wall...at this moment anjali who was passing his room looks inside her chote's room to find him all upset about something...but she doesn't go up to him this time and decides to make his actions clear by how his reactions are.. rather than asking him and demanding explanations for things...

Door bell rings... everyone pays attention to it and so does arnav who is under secret observation by his sister...but he keeps his eyes to his food mostly not to make it obvious for anybody that he too like other members of his family is looking forward to see her..."Namaste naniji..namaste anjaliji, are wah lavanya ji aaj to aapne saree pehni hai, bahut achi lag rahi hai aap!"khushi says with a smile totally avoiding arnav who has managed to look at her under the pretext of looking at others sitting on the table...

" Di main office ja raha hoon...jaldi aajaunga fir evening main we'll go out today" and he leaves for the day...Anjali feels that this situation is such a dilema where her brother has landed himself... he has already promised to marry lavanya and now..Khushi?! how did this happen? they couldn't stand each other and now they love?!... no wait! i shouldn't be reaching any conclusion unless i am sure about it..i know about chote's feeling a little by what i saw yesterday (she saw arnav puting ring on khushi) but khushiji?! does she too...but she's engaged, isn't?! my goodness...so many if's and but's! hey devi maiya.. give me the strength to do what's right...

Are khushiji.. aap se kal baat hi nahi ho payi.. aapke jaane ke baad lavanya aur main aap hi ki baatein kar rahe the... toh.. bataiyen aapne unke baare main" anjali and lavanya chuckle..." ji wo to thik hai bas...aur kya" and the smile on her lips fades away by the mention of her marriage...anjali could read her sad eyes.." lavanya ji.. apko khushiji ne itna sab sikhaya aap sabke liye kuch khane ke liye banaiye na.. aisa kuch jo nani ko bikul hairan karde aur aapki teacher ji ko impress..." says anjali " yes di.. good idea, dekhna chamkili i'll prove to be a good student!" and she leaves anjali and khushi alone and heads towards kitchen..

Are khushiji.. aap hamesha kaam hi karti rehti hai.. aiye aaj humse kuch baatein kariye.. and they go towards the pool from arnav's room...as they enter arnav's room anjali notices that khushi is a bit hesitant.. as they anter pool side she looks around as if looking for someone..."kisi dhund rahi hai khushi?!"... "ji.. nahi to kisi ko bhi nahi!"... they both sit silently for a while... Anjali thinking how to start the conversation she wants to have and khushi is calm... as she can feel arnav's presence all around her by the pool side.. and that happened here between them...

"Chote ki sagai pe aap zaoor aaiyega...infact aapko unki aur lavanya ji ki sagai main hamari bahut madad karni hogi"...khushi remains silent and just gives half a nod..." hamain to yankeen hi nahi ho raha tha us din.. na jaane kya hua jo chote achanak shaadi ke liye maan gaye...acha hai aapki aur unki shaadi aas paas tai ho gayi.." and then she sees chote entering his room from where they are sitting" are chote idhar aao.. kya hua itni jaldi wapas aa gaye?! sab thik hai na..."  Arnav and khushi look at each other " sab ok hai di..man nahi lag raha tha to..." anjali is surprised that arnav is not feeling like working today! " kya kaha chote tumhara kaam karne ka man nahi tha?! acha chalo aao baitho yahan.. " and she stands and makes arnav sit next to khushi and says "hum abhi tumhare liye chai leke aaye..."

there is a awkward silence between khushi and arnav..being seen over by anjali from corner of her eye from arnav's room... "arnavji.. hum apse dobara kehte hai.. please hamari anguthi humein de dijiye.. dekhiye" and she turns to see him stand right behind her.."Akash and payal love each other" khushi is surprised to hear this and that too from ASR than her sister! all she manages to say is " kya?!" ... arnav replies her back " i thought it was you who was trying to get in to raizada family..but never realizes you had other plans in to action as well" he says slowly increasing his volume to scare the girls he secretly loves..."aap kya bakwaas kar rahe hai?" .." to ye kya hai neecho tumhara parivaar aaya hua hai?!..mere parivar ke khilaf kar diya aakash ko tumne?! how could you?! grabbing her shoulders...

A tear drops from anjali's eyes to see her brother behave like this with a innocent girl...her heart cries for both of them and their situation!...she cries for Khushi thinking that she too somewhere has fallen for her heartless brother...and at the same time she cries for her brother about whom she realizes has gone through hell..for his family,and has seen the worst of relationships which has totally broken his trust from a relation called as man and wife...

downstairs nani...happily gives a yes for a answer for akash and payal's marriage and mamiji has no option but to give in for her son's demand.. but is not happy to have payal as her daughter in law...anjali intervines between khushi and arnav but doesn't give them a hint of what she saw and they all come down where marriage talks are being held..."dekha khushi bitiya aap ab is ghar se jaane wali hai to hum aapki behn ko is ghar main hamesha ke liye le aayein.." says nani with a huge smile playing on her lips.

khushi smiles back at her and then looks at arnav who is angry thinking he was right about this girl.. he was always right about her...she always had these plans from the day he met her...and on the other side anjali decides to know khushi's feelings ASAP and come to final decision.. she cant let her brother ruin his life for some past which is gone and she won't let the past come back to haunt their future..in anyway... NO WAY!

in gupta household. when shyam comes to know of akash and payal's marriage he insits on khushi and his marriage the day after tmrw..they all try to make him understand but he tells them that if this day is not possible he wont be able to marry her ...he plans to take khushi to lucknow after marriage forever... khushi's family under his pressure agree for marriage and they decide to do a small ceremony at the nearest temple..

A day before khushi's marriage..

anjali looses all hopes of uniting her brother with the girl he loves...she feels devastated for her brother..who did everything for her happiness...khushi has stopped coming and she could she the sadness on arnav's face when they all heard about her marriage being held so quickly and they were not going as buaji had told them.. that khushi's would be was very upset with raizada's behavior with khushi during the earlier days.. so he would not want to spoil the mood for his marriage..

anjali lavanya and nani.. couldn't stop themselves to purchase gift for her..and anjali tells OP to deliver it to khushi's place...its OP who discovers that khushi's groom is none-other than anjali's husband! he is terrified to see what he is seeing...and returns back to RM without delivering the gifts... As he sees anjali.. he decides to tell her what he saw there.. after all..thi family was the reason he could take care of his family...

"Anjaliji" he calls out..." ji OP ji.. are ye kya aapne gifts nahi diye?! kyun.. apko kaha tha na.. ab kal unki shaadi hai aur aapne..." "nahi anjaliji" he cuts her in between " ye shaadi mat hone dijiye... ye galat hai...anjaliji..unke hone wale pati aur koi nahi balki hamare..." he stops unable to collect the courage to take the name of the man whom this lady worships! " unka dulha aur koi nahi shyam ji hai hai anjaliji.. apke pati..." " kya!" is all she can manage and looses her balance... OP hurriedly gets a glass of water for her..it takes her time to get back to her senses... but she makes a quick move when OP tells her to do something quick as marriage muhurat is 11:00 AM tmrw..

she screams at him.. she refuses to believe him.. but OP doesnt give up... " anjaliji.. aap hamare palanhar hai.. hum aapka bura nahi chahenge.. aap itni achi hai.. ke aapka bura to koi bhi nahi chahega.. hum aapko jaante hai pehchante hai.. apka namak khate hai.. aapse itna bada khooth nahi bolenge ek..ekk baar apni aankho se dekh lijiye.. ek baar waha chaliye.. hum aapko dikha denge.." anjali doesn't understand what to do.. OP acts prompt... and asks driver to take out the car and somehow manages anjali to get in to it...

once they reach Laxmi nagar they park the car somewhere out and take an auto.. and OP stops the auto near khushi's house...anjali and OP wait in the auto for him to come out just in case...and there shyam, buaji, payal and khushi are coming towards their direction... OP immediately.. alerts anjaliji.. and they hide their faces ... as they pass by.. OP gets down by the pretext of buying something and talks to the shopkeeper who just waved a hi to shyam and spoke a line or two.. sounding as if he knew him a little bit more than being an acquaintance... and in this exchange of words between the shopkeeper and OP.. shopkeeper tells them that he has been staying here for almost 3-4 months and he now getting married to khushi tmrw itself... anjali listens to all this from the auto...and tears keep rolling... OP asks the auto driver to take them back to the place where they had parked the car and from there they come back to RM...

anjali cries.. she cries her heart out but the pain still doesnt' seem to be any less... she closes her eyes...to asks god.. as to why did it turn out to be like this?! the man she loved and treated like god.. how could he cheat on her... how could he break her trust?! how could khushiji do this?!...No khushi .. khushi didn't do this.. she may not know he  is my husband.. she never met him firstly...never she recollects...and as the last time i spoke about her marriage i noticed she either wasn't happy about it...she too like me is being deceived...i need to tell chote...

Is it ok guys?

Edited by arshi1 - 12 years ago
.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update...continue soon =D
arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey i'm the 2nd one. It was just superb. Pls do countinue.thanx for pm.
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fab update dear!
Love where this is headed.
Thanks for the PM.
Looking forward to the next part.
😊