Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spring_breeze05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome...very nice...both parts are brilliant...please continue...

music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mystry Mystry ...I'm loving it arshi😊😊😊😊😊
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice one πŸ‘
shell shocked by arnav
shakethebiscuit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank you friends... when i wrote that first part, that was the only thing in my mind and wrote it.. by your encouragement... mere dimag ke ghodo ko main jitna dauda saki utna likh paa rahi hu.. please excuse if its not what you were expecting..

Part 3

Khushi acted of not knowing that how her ring went missing...and she was frantically looking for it.. then anjali says " are khushiji ap yaad kijiye na aap kaha kaha gayi thi aur kaha ho sakti hai" khushi replies by saying" ha anjaliji aap sahi keh rahi hai..hum to bas living room, kitchen main gaye the.. lekin kitchen main to humnein ring apne haath main dekhi thi... are haa!! aapne humein arnav ji ke kamre main bheja tha na shayad wahi gir gayi hogi!!!"

Arnav shouts at khushi " what the hell khushi kumari gupta.. tum apni cheezo ka khayal nahi rakh sakti to mujhpe baat dalne ki koshish kar rahi ho?! tumhari himmat kaise hui? main tumhe..." arnav is still talking that nani interupts him and says" chote aap baat ko thik se samajhne ki koshish kariye.. unhone kaha shayad aapke kamre main gir gayi hogi... ye nahi kaha aap ne chupai hai.. samjhe aap"

Nani turns to khushi and says " bitiya aap jaiye aur chote ke kamre main dhundiye.." la says "ha chamkili main yaha dekhti hu tum waha dekho" with this she proceeds to arnav's room and everybody else goes to their respective rooms. Arnav follows khushi to his room and as she enters the room.. arnav holds her shoulder and turns her around khushi says " chodiye humein ye kya kar rahe hai aap" arnav replies saying " ye natak karna band karo KKG..kyun dikhawa kiya ghar walo ke samne bolo"

Khushi gets angry and pushes arnav 2 steps back and says" ha humnein natak kiya.. par aapki wajah se, aapko kya lagta hai..sab aapki marzi se hoga..jab chahe aap paas aajenge aur jab chahe kehdenge shakal nahi dekhni?! hamare ghar walo ne hamari sagai tai kardi hai, aur sagai ho bhi chuki hai aur aapne hamare sagai ki anguthi faik di?! aisa koi kaise kar sakta hai? aap in rishton ko nahi mante honge MR.ASR but hamare liye inki bahut manyata hai..." and starts looking for ring

Again ASR holds her firmly by the shoulders and says " tumhari marzi se hui hai sagai?" she refuses to meet his eye and says " sagai ho gayi ab aise sawalo ka koi matlab nahi hai "and tries to get rid of his hold.. but he holds her firmly and says  " yes or no" she doesn't reply.. " tell me yes or no damn it!" she startles in his grip...and closes her eyes and says ..." hamare amma babuji hamare liye koi galat faisla nahi lenge..humein unpe bharosa hai aur unki pasand par bhi... hum.." arnav leaves her free from his grip and she looks at him shocked and he smirks... she avoids meeting his eye.

After this conversation he lets her look for her ring...she gets confused to his reaction but continues looking for ring.. she's is so busy looking for her ring as she has to rush back home she doesn't notice arnav going to his cupboard and taking out something from there and throwing it carefully!

" yeh rahi tumhari ring.. ab dhyan rakhna iska, alag nahi honi chahiye tumse" by saying things he takes two steps forward puts the ring in her ring finger by himself...Khushi is shocked and is about to say something she hears anjali " are mil gayi aapki ring?! Acha hua.. dikhaiye humein kaisi hai aapke jeevansathhi ki pasand... wah ye to bahut achi hai, wah khushiji maan gaye unki aur aapki choice ko...

please let me know if i am doing justice to khushi and arnav's characters? i love the way they are in show right now.. so hope to keep their characters intact
Edited by arshi1 - 12 years ago
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
jst read all the parts!!!!
too good!!!!
pls cntinue soon!!!
shailusri1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update. Arnav's reaction was awesome.
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its really nice !

do continue :)
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pls continue!!! nice updates
ayesha786xxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was really good can't believe Arnav unknowingly engaged her and then said "don't let this ring go away from you" hahaha X
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A fab SS dear!
I loved the way Arnav reacted to Khushi's engagement, and also the way he put the ring on her finger in the bedroom.
Looking forward to the next part.
Do PM me when you update please!
😊