Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
7 Khoon Maaf - it could have been a flawless movie with such gr8 actors and director, only if they had worked on the script and executed it better ðŸ¤”

Saawariya : the first-time ever I dozed off in the theater, normally even if the movie is damn boring I force myself to sit through and manage to finish it, but with this one I totally lost my patience...😵

Mausam : I was so excited for this movie, "Khoda pahad aur nikla chuha" 

Aarakshan : It was a gr8 concept, but they ruined it so badly😡
Hunk101 thumbnail
Aarakshan- 
The movie was interesting but when it reached its second half it lost its focus on its main topic of reservation.
Saat Khoon Maaf
I found the story interesting but very very badly executed. I was almost bored to death in the theatre.
Mausam
I need not mention anything

Originally posted by: guess_wh0

Heroes - Great concept, poor direction

ditto. movie was slow paced. editing & dialogues were not that appealing. but, still love to watch the movie for the concept & Sohail's comedy.  ðŸ˜Š 

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Om Shanti Om to a certain extent. The fact that SRK remained a glorified stalker in the 70s was disappointing. I was expecting it to blossom into a romance (as was - is - the norm in Bollywood where so many love stories begin with stalking) but that never happened. I also feel that the 70s homage and spoof worked much better than the modern day stuff.
Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago
s.h.a.z.a.n.a thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ra one comes to mind. The story would have been alot better if they had executed it well. Certain scenes were not needed and it is such a waste that SRK died in the movie. 

AAJA NACHLE could have been an awesome movie...the concept is really good and captivating...a woman using all her powers to get people around to save her theatre is something what people could relate to...sad they made it a blunder by not paying attention...it became just a 'comeback film for madhuri dixit' really disappointing...the way it was treated...the songs were awesome..

Edited by EmmaFrost - 12 years ago
  ^  LMAO🤣
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
KANK - one film I am never watching again...don't blame for Kajol for not liking it!🤔
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: EmmaFrost

AAJA NACHLE could have been an awesome movie...the concept is really good and captivating...a woman using all her powers to get people around to save her theatre is something what people could relate to...sad they made it a blunder by not paying attention...it became just a 'comeback film for madhuri dixit' really disappointing...how it was treated.

Oh yes Aaja Nachle. I loved the songs, esp the Laila-Majnu play and the characters were very entertaining. A beautiful concept but the script lost its way. 🤔 Still it's not that bad.

What's Your Rashee? was better off as a tv show (Mr. Yogi). The episodic nature of the script just didn't work as a movie and the reasoning behind Priyanka playing all 12 women was...ridiculous. The protagonist himself was a boring and passive character - the ultimate failure of the movie is when, after seeing all these candidates, the final choice is taken away from our "hero".  *facepalm*

I did like the songs though.

Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 2direct

Deshdrohi

i think u should have put this in 'films that could have much worse than they really were' ðŸ˜†