Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

the girl's family has some wishes too... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Millerrr88

i feel the same way...she is pissing me off Angry she needs to calm it down n respect em too...im glad beeji stood up for jeevika Clap

Haha, ya she does get on my nerves too sometimes- hopefully she'll change for good later in the show. :)

Same, I'm so happy Beeji did that! <3

Thank you. :)

Edited by kasharti1 - 08 November 2011 at 1:18pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the girl's family has some wishes too... (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

I think in the precap Beeji does mention that the necklace belongs to Jeevi's mom and she wants to wear that on her wedding day. 

Yes Swaminijee needs to learn how to compromise in few things. Not expect them to bow down to her every demand. 

I am happy Beejee took a stand.Everything has a limit.

True, Swamini needs to consider everyone's wishes. Her intentions are good but she needs to weigh out everything. Embarrassed

Same, I'm so glad too <3

Thank you. :)

WooHooHaha21

IF-Dazzler

WooHooHaha21

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Same thoughts here! Mannn! i swear I was like, ok you want everything to be perfect and they have agreed now! Jeevika did not have any probs with the dress too or any other rituals and stuff! And she has a solid reason behind wearing the necklace too! I thought Swamini would understand but woh ton took it in the wrong way! =S 

AND I thought Dadaji's story would make her realise that old is still the gold! =S I wonder what Viren's gone to talk to her! =S =/

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Yep...Swamini sure needs to acknowledge the fact or someone needs to drill this in her head that Jeevika is coming in as the bahu of the house...not HER SLAVE. Her feelings and desires should be highly respected!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.