Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

the girl's family has some wishes too... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
i feel the same way...she is pissing me off Angry she needs to calm it down n respect em too...im glad beeji stood up for jeevika Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the girl's family has some wishes too... (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunflower52

IF-Rockerz

sunflower52

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
I think in the precap Beeji does mention that the necklace belongs to Jeevi's mom and she wants to wear that on her wedding day. 

Yes Swaminijee needs to learn how to compromise in few things. Not expect them to bow down to her every demand. 

I am happy Beejee took a stand.Everything has a limit.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sunshine--

Well Yashi  many people has outset like this only in India that grl family has to be this or that. Swamini is representing that mentality only though they are not accepting dahej but thinking in the roots remain the same.

She needs to understand that like they have some wishes from this marriage in same way jeevika family can also have some emotions and some wishes attached.

Anyhow its good to see beeji standing uptight :)

awesome post re

So agree! :)

Ya, beeji did a great thing! :D

Thank you! :)

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaan.

Great Post Yashi!!
Agree 100% you've made a great topic.
Swaminiji is crazy crazy. What is it w/ all these shows and the buas?

Thank you. :)

Haha, true- buas are shown to be like that in many shows- dunno why lol! :P

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Well, frankly, I have to see the scene in totality to get a feel of the scene but I felt a little bad for Swamini...I agree with Beeji and Jeevika that they shld have their way too in the wedding...Its a very common mistake that happens in a  wedding, the girl side thinks its her wedding and the guy side think its his wedding..Noone has the idea of ONE wedding - the Guys AND gals...The feeling of ONE doesnt exist today...and in the precap, I think they are talking about the necklace and I liked the fact tht Beeji stood to her promise...I just wish, they have told Swamini that Its her mom's piece of jewelry and hence, its Jeevika's dearest desire to don it...and then if Swamini has made the statement, then I would agree with the stiffness of the scene...

Howeevr, on the wedding dress, I would not really hold Swamini wrong becasuse unknown to the gals side, she had good intentions...she is trying to find a way so that she can decrease the financial pressure on the gal and yet maintain the Vadera house status... It is imp to maintain the status too but not put the financial burden on any side who cannot afford it...and Swamini found a mid way out...so, I kinda liked her idea but I really wanna see if Beeji told swamini about the relevance of the necklace before she put her foot down!!

I think they did tell her, well the episode is over now so it's definite that they did tell her. 

Ya, Swamini is trying to help but she could have been nicer, I feel. Embarrassed
I mean when she said "She's our DIL now and we'll adorn her the way we want"- I couldn't really digest that- I mean c'mon- Jeevika might have some wishes too- consider her liking too- she's not your slave. :)

But I like your different take on this. Big smile Beeji did tell Swamini about the relevance of the necklace and I expected that from the precap too- Beeji is a wise woman- I didn't expect her to say anything wothout explaining anyway! Embarrassed

Thanks for your reply. :)

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sravss

I'm agree with u. i think Swamini is not marriage n at the same time she is possessive n statue minded, that is y she like this.
and I hate the way she is...

I agree. :)

I think may be they have no girls in their family, they don't really know what the girls' family feels too? I'm not sure. 

I hope Swamini turns nice later in the show. Embarrassed

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sruthi_m

I agree with you that even though swamiji's intentions might be right from her perspective that she doesn't want to burden the bride's family and at the same time maintain their family status ,,,she shouldn't ride roughshod over jeevika's family and should also take their wishes into consideration...hope she cools a little bit after tomorrow's encounter with bheeji and doesn't become more scornful...

I would love to see how Viren's reacts to the whole thing or will it be just taken care between bheeji and swamini..would have to wait and see.

@dancing doll...I too haven't seen the episode yet but like your different take on the whole scenario. It would be good if bheeji has mentioned the importance of the necklace to swamini

Absolutely agree, her intentions might be right but she must consider Jeevika's family too. Embarrassed

Well, judging by today's episode- she thinks she's been insulted by Beeji so she isn't gonna cool down but as she loves Viren and knows deep down inside that Jeevika is the right choice and that Viren likes Jeevika a lot now, will let the marriage take place. She's still gonna be offended by the so-called insult though. .

I liked how Dadaji tried to explain the situation to her by giving her own example- that was really nice and I hope swamini realised something. Embarrassed

True, I'd have loved to know what Viren would say but I guess he wouldn't know about it.  Will have to wait for tomorrow. 

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rev4eva

Great post. U practically said it all. Jeevika's family has compromised too many request for the wedding from the wedding location till the wedding garments. I think it was a great move by Beeji during the precap.

Thank you. :)

True, Jeevika's family has been compromising since the beginning. I think Swamini needs to consider their wishes too. Beeji did great by standing up for Jeevika! <3

Edited by kasharti1 - 08 November 2011 at 1:14pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.