Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

the girl's family has some wishes too...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Hey all! :)

So Today's episode was a good one- a very cute Jeevika-Manvi scene and a very emotional scene between Beeji-chachu and  Beeji-Jeevika- this scene made me cry a little- it indeed was very emotional. Embarrassed

Ok, so this show has left me with tears in my eyes a lot of times - the Jeevika-Manvi scenes and the Jeevika-Beeji scenes in the past have left me in tears a lot of time- they're very emotional and meaningful! Kudos to the actors for portraying them so well! Clap

Now back to the topic- I'm SO glad that Beeji stood up for Jeevika in the precap! <3 Swamini really needed that- Swamini needs to realise that it's not just Viren's marriage or rather not just a "Vadhera's" marriage- Jeevika's family is involved too- they have emotions, some dreams, some wishes for their daughter too- Jeevika is their daughter before she's the DIL of Vadhera family and the girl's family can't just keep listening to the boy's family! Just like Swamini wants Viren's wedding to be done in a certain way, Jeevika's family wants to do certain things for Jeevika too. First, they don't let the marriage take place in Hrishikesh (ok somay be they had a fair enough reason for that), then Swamini wants Jeevika to wear clothes of her choice of designer and now in the precap she said " she's OUR DIL, we'll adorn her the way we want"! Shocked I was like ftw? She's someone's daughter,sister,niece, grand-daughter before she's your DIL and her family, and more importantly, Jeevika herself might have some aspirations and some wishes- like she wants to wear her mother's necklace! Manvi has only one sister- she wants to do something for her too but for Swamini- it all comes to just one thing- Vadhera family and their satus. If she was so worried, why did she even consider someone not at par with her "status"? 

Swamini needs to realise that Jeevika is her DIL, not her slave...

Swamini needs to realise that Jeevika is not a doll whom Swamini can decorate the way she wants, Jeevika has some personal choices and aspirations too...

Swamini needs to realise that a girl's family has emotions too- their daughter is leaving them and they of course want to do stuff for their daughter- they aren't swamini's slaves! They should be equally respected. 

Yeah, so I am not really with the idea of the girl's side giving into the demands of the boy's family- but that's how it works in India, I know. How sad. :( 

I was so annoyed by Swamini that I just vented out my anger here.TongueLOL

Do share your views. Smile 

Edited by kasharti1 - 07 November 2011 at 3:44pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushisruthi_m-Deepali-sravssNirjhor105WooHooHaha21rev4eva..Labyrinth..Millerrr88sunflower52patakhaguddiisomersSilentsoulSuchi---sunshine--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the girl's family has some wishes too..." in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Sorry wrong post. :P

Edited by kasharti1 - 07 November 2011 at 4:00pm

--sunshine--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sunshine--

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Well Yashi  many people has outset like this only in India that grl family has to be this or that. Swamini is representing that mentality only though they are not accepting dahej but thinking in the roots remain the same.

She needs to understand that like they have some wishes from this marriage in same way jeevika family can also have some emotions and some wishes attached.

Anyhow its good to see beeji standing uptight :)

awesome post re

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-Nirjhor105..Labyrinth..Bazingaa

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Great Post Yashi!!
Agree 100% you've made a great topic.
Swaminiji is crazy crazy. What is it w/ all these shows and the buas?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-Bazingaa

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Well, frankly, I have to see the scene in totality to get a feel of the scene but I felt a little bad for Swamini...I agree with Beeji and Jeevika that they shld have their way too in the wedding...Its a very common mistake that happens in a  wedding, the girl side thinks its her wedding and the guy side think its his wedding..Noone has the idea of ONE wedding - the Guys AND gals...The feeling of ONE doesnt exist today...and in the precap, I think they are talking about the necklace and I liked the fact tht Beeji stood to her promise...I just wish, they have told Swamini that Its her mom's piece of jewelry and hence, its Jeevika's dearest desire to don it...and then if Swamini has made the statement, then I would agree with the stiffness of the scene...

Howeevr, on the wedding dress, I would not really hold Swamini wrong becasuse unknown to the gals side, she had good intentions...she is trying to find a way so that she can decrease the financial pressure on the gal and yet maintain the Vadera house status... It is imp to maintain the status too but not put the financial burden on any side who cannot afford it...and Swamini found a mid way out...so, I kinda liked her idea but I really wanna see if Beeji told swamini about the relevance of the necklace before she put her foot down!!

Edited by Dancingdoll - 07 November 2011 at 8:19pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthi_m-Deepali-Nirjhor105WooHooHaha21..Labyrinth..patakhaguddiBazingaa

sravss

Goldie

sravss

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
I'm agree with u. i think Swamini is not marriage n at the same time she is possessive n statue minded, that is y she like this.
and I hate the way she is...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa

sruthi_m

sruthi_m

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

I agree with you that even though swamiji's intentions might be right from her perspective that she doesn't want to burden the bride's family and at the same time maintain their family status ,,,she shouldn't ride roughshod over jeevika's family and should also take their wishes into consideration...hope she cools a little bit after tomorrow's encounter with bheeji and doesn't become more scornful...

I would love to see how Viren's reacts to the whole thing or will it be just taken care between bheeji and swamini..would have to wait and see.

@dancing doll...I too haven't seen the episode yet but like your different take on the whole scenario. It would be good if bheeji has mentioned the importance of the necklace to swamini

Edited by sruthi_m - 07 November 2011 at 8:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DancingdollBazingaa

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Great post. U practically said it all. Jeevika's family has compromised too many request for the wedding from the wedding location till the wedding garments. I think it was a great move by Beeji during the precap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.