Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9staroneserials

I just lovd ur analysis manHug...though i hav 2 still catch the episode hav not seen it yet...OuchOuchOuchdue to sum exam stress & personal probs too...thanks...for ur post...i hope i get time 2 watch the episode instead of reading itOuchOuchOuch

Thank you. You should watch it whenever times allows you to. The promos can be misleading and some members posts too.. I'm glad you enjoyed reading my review, but you'll get much more pleased watching her in person. Rati dazzles you with her exellent acting skills and mindblowing expression. :) Hope your problems sorts out soon and you can watch HD properly. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserials

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Indira more than just "Hitler" (Page 5)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

great post
full on agree with u
she is not just a hitler but an idol too
love her

Thank you. Exactly as a daughter, sister and bua and much more.. Even in the society. :) Indira is someone very unique, can't get enough of her.
:)

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

Yes. You can discuss and do review of episodes there. No. Updaters do the official update for the day. But Live updates are while the show is going on and people put there. Because obviously the assigned Updater won't be posting it as soon as the show is aired. It helps others. 

No. You are not rude. I do get what you are saying but I found it more logical to be posted there. There are people who check that thread regularly. And posting there does make the rank go up most of the times. 

I get that. And its reasonable. But all reviews about the episode or one certain incident happens after the WU are written and posted. As for myself I watch the episodes quite late 12-13 indian time... so my reviews come quite late. So theres no chance my reviews will offend any of the written updaters. because of the time differences. :)
And about that thread. The comments there are more live updates as you say. What people post during HD pr right after watching. Reviews as for me wouldn't suit there... & I never seen reviews been posted in such threads. They've always been on the main page etc..
About the rank... well posting in the forum will make the rank go up anyway, as such reviews makes people take part in the discussion.. etc.

I guess we have different views on this.. But I never heard of a such rule... And if it was wrong then Shruti would have posted a note or closed my thread.. because she does check on threads while Mods. are being decided. :)

Ritu.V

IF-Rockerz

Ritu.V

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Indira is simple girl but situation made her hitler .. but deepsdown she is caring , loving n protective towards her family .. agar weak rahti to she would not have been able to run her house easily ..that is why she has to to become strict , situation made her like that , noone was ready to take responsibiltiy so Indira has to to step forward n took responsibiltiy to run the house.. she wanted to lead normal life but fate main kuch aur likha thaa,... Will comment more on this topic in the future but i can say she forget about herself to give comfortable life to her family n struggling for that n people around her r used to that without seeing pain in her eyes not even her mum ...Indira is  indeed more than just " Hitler"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SilentPrincessMyInspirationz

Ritu.V

IF-Rockerz

Ritu.V

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Laiba.. i do not think there is any rule  that u cannot discuss about Hitler persoanlity separatly ...Ofcourse we can discuss here  on this  n give our POV about Indira rather than episode ...

Edited by Ritu.V - 08 November 2011 at 5:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SilentPrincessMyInspirationz

Keva

Goldie

Keva

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
@ SilentPrincess- Good review of hitler didi. I actually just watched both the episodes today.

I am quite surprised at the character of hitler didi. I was expecting HD to be the typical middle class girl just sitting and crying over her issues. She is not the typical television's young girl and yes thank god for that.

Ishaan and HD were excellent. The way she takes care of the kid aww how can they call her hitler. Indira through Ishaan's eyes was fantastic. ClapI just loved their scenes together.

Oh yes I found the mother praying for her husband weird too. Oh well it is typical indian television wife's nature if the husband is wrong a woman is still suppose to worship him for no reason at all. Afterall pati bhagwan hota hai. LOL

About rati's acting all I can say is I missed watching a good actress on Indian television. I missed her. I am looking forward to watching HD. Good luck to the entire team of HD.

.SilentPrincess

clustersofstar

Goldie

clustersofstar

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
because of circumstances she become strict not hitler
she is not want to sit and cry when her father left their family for another woman
she stepup and take the resposibilty which should taken by her big brother but he being lazy and selfish ...i think her family should at least appreciated her hard work but they didnt even bother to opened the door for her busy in their life not even realising how much pressure his handle own its own ...wow only two episode and i know so much about her 
indira is like an open book so clearly read her 

.SilentPrincess

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supercool3

Beautiful post :)

Now that I think about it, the promos were quite misleading too regarding the character of our beloved Hitler Didi LOL

I mean when I first saw them, I was like WHOA, she's tough, strict, and all and it immediately reminded me of a family member ... who at the age of Ishaan, I also viewed as a Hitler Embarrassed but then again, thought I may as well watch the show for Rati

but after seeing the first two episodes now, Indira Sharma is rubbing onto me ... Like you said, she had a very realistic approach towards life ... and it's not like she's purposely doing what she does, but she doesn't have another option ... 

And I think there are a lot of people, especially girls, like that in reality, who are forced to change their ways once all the responsibilities fall on them .. 

Indira's such a complex character, and now I'm really interested to see how Rati's going to portray the character throughout the show Embarrassed no doubt, she'll do a fabulous job

Exactly my POV. The promos were misleading. Taking an example of the first promo the toothpaste distribution. She was so strict and hiter-ish. Even with Ishaan she was so strict. And in the first episode she was so sweet and caring towards him, giving him butter and milk with chocolate powder. Embarrassed
Yes after viewing the promos I wasn't very impressed, but i would only watch it for Rati. But after watching the first episode... I'm in love with the character of "Indira Sharma".W

When the men in the family run away from their responsibilities, its the woman who has to take action. Its sad really.

Yes that's the only reason I'm wathcing HD. The character of Indira is so mysterious nad everydays we find out something new about her... I just can't wait to see her charcater unfold.
And Rati of course is playing her charater perfectly. She doesn't miss one, one single expression. Its all perfect. Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.