Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Loeved reading it. From now on, try to post such things in weekly discussions thread. thank you! It will help this forum stay clean until we get a Mod. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SilentPrincess

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Indira more than just "Hitler" (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

the_rain

IF-Rockerz

the_rain

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Wonderfully analysed...Clap

I expected RP to do a brilliant job, but she totally blew me away in the very first episdoe. I don't know about others but I already feel kind of connected to Indira. 

Coming to Indira's character sketch, it's brilliant. I didn't see her take one single unjustified action or say something harsh that's not true..

Waiting to see how the story unfolds...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shilpa.Agarwal.SilentPrincess

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetusidhu

i compltely agree i had previously stated this in another topic...that she did not come through like a hitler but more like a strict kind of a individual and a no non sense type of a person...great job...

Yes. Theres a clear difference between being strict and being a hitler. Indira might be strict, but to me she was no way a hitler. Thats a bit harsh to say, even though her family says it in a loving way. :)
Thank you. I'm glad you have the same thoughts as me on this. Smile

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nyxx

Completely agree with you. The first episode has me already hooked to just know so much more about Indira. She definitely plays a pivotal part in the show and her character is just in depth..theres lots more in store and i cant waitt! =)

Awesome postt!

She has a unique personality. :) And every second of the show you see a new side of her.Me too.. I'm waiting to see how much more there is to her. I'm already in love with whats shown. :)
Thank you.

Edited by .SilentPrincess - 08 November 2011 at 3:58am

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweeni

Rightly said she isnt HITLER in exact words

Yep. Hitler is just a name... Theres much more behind that name. :)

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gopi06

I agree with you..Indira is  more than just "Hitler Didi"...loved her interaction with other characters... What I like in her, she is not loud, Loved her composed expressions & dialogues...thanks Rati for giving us this beautiful "Hitler Didi"

Exactly my thinking. :) Rati gave us the bubbly Nupur, and now the mysterious Indira. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gopi06

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sireeluvarti

i didn't feel her as hitler but since she is sadu types,ppl started calling her hitler.

Yes. But then naam main kya rakha hain? :)

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_rain

Wonderfully analysed...Clap

I expected RP to do a brilliant job, but she totally blew me away in the very first episdoe. I don't know about others but I already feel kind of connected to Indira. 

Coming to Indira's character sketch, it's brilliant. I didn't see her take one single unjustified action or say something harsh that's not true..

Waiting to see how the story unfolds...

Thank you. :)
Mee to.. i wasn't very fond of the show, from what the promos showed. But I knew Rati would do a good job... But she didn't do "good" but awesome. She was really into  the real, expressions, dialouge delivery... everything was superbly done. Smile & Indira what can I say. It was no less joy seeing Indira as it was to see Nupur. Rati has done equally justice to both of them. I hope she continues to do so. :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.