Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gopi06

I agree with you..Indira is  more than just "Hitler Didi"...loved her interaction with other characters... What I like in her, she is not loud, Loved her composed expressions & dialogues...thanks Rati for giving us this beautiful "Hitler Didi"

Exactly my thinking. :) Rati gave us the bubbly Nupur, and now the mysterious Indira. :)
Originally posted by: sireeluvarti

i didn't feel her as hitler but since she is sadu types,ppl started calling her hitler.

Yes. But then naam main kya rakha hain? :)
Originally posted by: the_rain

Wonderfully analysed...πŸ‘

I expected RP to do a brilliant job, but she totally blew me away in the very first episdoe. I don't know about others but I already feel kind of connected to Indira. 

Coming to Indira's character sketch, it's brilliant. I didn't see her take one single unjustified action or say something harsh that's not true..

Waiting to see how the story unfolds...

Thank you. :)
Mee to.. i wasn't very fond of the show, from what the promos showed. But I knew Rati would do a good job... But she didn't do "good" but awesome. She was really into  the real, expressions, dialouge delivery... everything was superbly done. 😊 & Indira what can I say. It was no less joy seeing Indira as it was to see Nupur. Rati has done equally justice to both of them. I hope she continues to do so. :)

Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

Loeved reading it. From now on, try to post such things in weekly discussions thread. thank you! It will help this forum stay clean until we get a Mod. :)

Thats for reviews? I get it that you shouldn't post such things before updaters do.. But I really don't think you can post "reviews" there. Its good for discussions etc.. reviews will only be ignored. (my thought) And I myself wouldn't got in that thread to read reviews for one incident or oen special episode.. Yes for the over all serial yes, but not one single episode...
And the forum won't get messy with reviews... a bit more active yes. Yes repeated topics etc... are annoying.. But a completly different post/review should be allowed. I'm sorry if I'm rude... I just don't see any sense in it. Sorry.
Anyways... i won't be writing another one... this was just an one time thing.. And I haven't seen anyone else post anything regarding this so I posted it. Unless some interesting observation comes up, I won't be posting more. :)

Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
thank god they didn't overdo the hitlergiri...a gal is a gal at d end of the day...n i thot it was a beautiful start to the charecter...poor girl does not enjoy this at all but she has no choice...n d hitler thing doesn't mean she is insensitive no way! its jus dat being d caretaker of d house she demands respect...her dad leavin was such a shock to her that she thought dat her life has changed...she thought she must take on responsibilities...though i m frm a well-to-do family i can really relate to indira...i've seen a lotta ppl, actually most lower middle class ppl r like dat...many of dem r really struggling but still everyone has to live life so they try to be happy also...but d thing with indira i think is she cant pretend...that's d biggest thing...she'll be happy only when she's really happy...not dat there r sooo many problems but still adjusting n trying to laugh n be happy wid wtvr u have...n as for d  title, dat to me is more ov a comment on d society and the family than indira. it's d way ppl percieve a blunt woman, working in a decent job, running a family and giving them a decent lifestyle all by herself...not blushing, n smiling n being dolled up...instead taking no crapEdited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 12 years ago
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just lovd ur analysis manπŸ€—...though i hav 2 still catch the episode hav not seen it yet...due to sum exam stress & personal probs too...thanks...for ur post...i hope i get time 2 watch the episode instead of reading it
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
great post
full on agree with u
she is not just a hitler but an idol too
love her
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

Thats for reviews? I get it that you shouldn't post such things before updaters do.. But I really don't think you can post "reviews" there. Its good for discussions etc.. reviews will only be ignored. (my thought) And I myself wouldn't got in that thread to read reviews for one incident or oen special episode.. Yes for the over all serial yes, but not one single episode...
And the forum won't get messy with reviews... a bit more active yes. Yes repeated topics etc... are annoying.. But a completly different post/review should be allowed. I'm sorry if I'm rude... I just don't see any sense in it. Sorry.
Anyways... i won't be writing another one... this was just an one time thing.. And I haven't seen anyone else post anything regarding this so I posted it. Unless some interesting observation comes up, I won't be posting more. :)

Yes. You can discuss and do review of episodes there. No. Updaters do the official update for the day. But Live updates are while the show is going on and people put there. Because obviously the assigned Updater won't be posting it as soon as the show is aired. It helps others. 

No. You are not rude. I do get what you are saying but I found it more logical to be posted there. There are people who check that thread regularly. And posting there does make the rank go up most of the times. 
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful post :)

Now that I think about it, the promos were quite misleading too regarding the character of our beloved Hitler Didi πŸ˜†

I mean when I first saw them, I was like WHOA, she's tough, strict, and all and it immediately reminded me of a family member ... who at the age of Ishaan, I also viewed as a Hitler πŸ˜³ but then again, thought I may as well watch the show for Rati

but after seeing the first two episodes now, Indira Sharma is rubbing onto me ... Like you said, she had a very realistic approach towards life ... and it's not like she's purposely doing what she does, but she doesn't have another option ... 

And I think there are a lot of people, especially girls, like that in reality, who are forced to change their ways once all the responsibilities fall on them .. 

Indira's such a complex character, and now I'm really interested to see how Rati's going to portray the character throughout the show πŸ˜³ no doubt, she'll do a fabulous job

MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

Okay so after watching the first episode... I had to make this post. My view on Hitler Didi.

Indira Sharma... From the promos that have been aired till now. We got the image of a very strict and reserved and no-nonsense type of girl. And we or I at least expected her too be very bossy, and strict 24/7. A real "Hitler".

But what I've just saw just shook that image. She's just can't be labeled "Hitler". Yes she is strict, a bit bossy, and she's very sensible... overall a "Hitler". But she's just so much more than that, even in the first episode itself we got to know this whole new side of her. I expected it to happen but so soon. But I'm happy they showed it early, so we don't get a nnegative vibe of her, what she does and why she does it. It all explained, her behaviour towards her family, life or anything else for that matter.
And I loved her character.. truly. Looking aside the "hitler giri" part. She was sweetheart. 😳

Beggining with the first scene...

The way she behaved with Ishaan, taking care of everything. I was so shocked that this girl is called Hitler. She was so sweet to him. With butter and milk and checking his homework... everything associated with him. I would say its wouldn't be wrong of me to say that she's Ishaan's 2nd mother & father. :) They showed that bond so beautifully, but also taking care of the fact that Ishaan's real parents don't get sidelined.. they showed loving and caring parents along with Indira. 😊

Then came the duty as a daughter... She has a realistic approach towards life, that something very sensible about her. She doesn't drown in memories or sit and cry for what they got and what not. What happened it happened. Time to move forward. And she at least tries to make her familiy understand that. (I did feel a little odd about indira's mother, praying for her husband... πŸ˜•)

Anf then her relation as a sister. Her behaviour with her sister was reasonable... Trying to show her the right way, and trying to protect her from going to the wrong one.
And then her elder brother... That was needed. He is a father and husband and the house only son. He should at least take care of somethign in the house. If not the economy then he can at least be there for his son. And Indira giving him that lesson was exactly what he needed. I think the only reason she did so was to stop him from following their fathers steps.

And the father-son scene proved she did right. 😊

Then I think come one of the best parts of the whole episode... They showed Indira through Ishaan's eyes. He is innocent, and he has an honest view on his bua. And then Indira herself answered some of his questions silently. Beautifully potrayed. In simple words she didn't become "Hitler Didi" by choice, but it was forcefully given to her. And she had no other option but take it. But still that little innocent girl we saw for few seconds live inside her. But that little girl is so deeply buried inside "Hitler Didi" that anyone around her or Indira herself doesn't know she exists.

All in all I would sat HD could not have gotten any better start than this. Mindblowing.πŸ‘ And not just HD but every character in it. :)

Coming to Indira aka Rati... The main reason for this post.
After playing the role of "Nupur" I really thought there was no way Rati could over do that role. Because she proved herself as an actor throug that character. And after viewing the promos, I wasn't very very impressed. But after watchign the first episode. I'm just speechless. The role of Indira has so much depth in it... It definetly stands on the same level as Nupur... Rati has surely choosen the "right" role. And her acting just leaves you speechless... 😳

Hitler Didi... Its definitely something. And I'm hooked up after watching the first episode. I can't wait too see Indira, and how her characters unfold as the story progresses. I was going to watch it for Rati. But now I only watch it for "Indira". 😊

Okay... So this is just my review of Indira in the first episode... Indira is just so much more than just "Hitler Didi" And thats one of the reason HD attracts you. Even though her character isn't really all about "Hitler" but still the charcater of Indira keeps you hooked to the serial. Its supposed to be a very common role, and you do associate with her. But she's much much more unique than just that girl who bosses around and goes around with the burden of the house. Indira is a really unique character. 😊

Do feel free to comment/critizie or reply back or even disagree...This was just my view on the characater of HD. :)

-SilentPrincess-

Laiba, BANG ON!!! My exact views... I am seeing HD only for Rati.. shez an AMAZING Powerhouse of Talent!!!